Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 161162163
Results 1,945 to 1,955 of 1955
  1. #1945
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23,135

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Anyone watch Titans (DC show).

    I'm very impressed so far. It's DC's best work. Their movies are shit, but if they cna do well with TV shows I'll be happy.
    ďItís not whether you get knocked down; itís whether you get up.Ē
    Ė Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  2. #1946
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8,865

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Watching He's Out There which just came out on Netflix. It's a pretty good home invasion style movie. Not as good as Hush. Kids are in peril from start to finish, so trigger warning there.

    Anyone watched You? I've heard good things.
    I want to start You this weekend!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  3. #1947
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    7,663
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I want to start You this weekend!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I watched a couple episodes. It's superb. It's immensely unsettling, creepy at times, but also makes you laugh some.
    Twitter: @3nd0worm

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  4. #1948
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8,865

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I watched a couple episodes. It's superb. It's immensely unsettling, creepy at times, but also makes you laugh some.
    Nice! Will check it out. Watched Fyre tonight... that was entertaining. Talk about schadenfreude (sp?)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  5. #1949
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,256

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Anyone watch Titans (DC show).

    I'm very impressed so far. It's DC's best work. Their movies are shit, but if they cna do well with TV shows I'll be happy.
    It was much better than I expected. Finale was a bit of a letdown, but the build up for next season worked with it. So ready for Nightwing to make an appearance.

    Spinoff show already in the works as well

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk





  6. #1950
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Ok. Me and the Boss( the Mrs) watched a few movies so far this weekend.

    Newest Halloween ó ehh. Woulda been better if Zombie did it.
    Old man with a gun ó-true story. Runs a little long , kinda slow but I really like Redford and itís a good story.

    Bad times at the El Royale ó- kinda twisty turny. Little slow to get there. Good movie though. Great cast.

    White Boy Rickó-Damn good movie. Recommend to anyone. Also based on a true story.
    Next up is Operation Finale. Iíll let you know!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #1951
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8,865

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ok. Me and the Boss( the Mrs) watched a few movies so far this weekend.

    Newest Halloween ó ehh. Woulda been better if Zombie did it.
    Old man with a gun ó-true story. Runs a little long , kinda slow but I really like Redford and itís a good story.

    Bad times at the El Royale ó- kinda twisty turny. Little slow to get there. Good movie though. Great cast.

    White Boy Rickó-Damn good movie. Recommend to anyone. Also based on a true story.
    Next up is Operation Finale. Iíll let you know!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want to watch Bad Times! Love me some Don Draper I mean Jon Hamm

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  8. #1952
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23,135

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Queen of the South is a dope ass show. We've been binging it. Baby Scarlett must be tired from screaming 24/7 this week so she slept most of today.
    ďItís not whether you get knocked down; itís whether you get up.Ē
    Ė Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  9. #1953
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Queen of the South is a dope ass show. We've been binging it. Baby Scarlett must be tired from screaming 24/7 this week so she slept most of today.
    Good for you guys. Enjoy the peace.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #1954
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I want to watch Bad Times! Love me some Don Draper I mean Jon Hamm

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Iíll say heís good in this movie. Itís really a good cast all around.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #1955
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8,865

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Queen of the South is a dope ass show. We've been binging it. Baby Scarlett must be tired from screaming 24/7 this week so she slept most of today.
    Lol I'm glad you have a break!!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site