Page 326 of 451 FirstFirst ... 324325326327328 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,912 of 5406
  1. #3901
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,400

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Had a very small, she probably couldn't give a shit less, interaction with Ashley Brooke (From MTV's The Challenge)

    She is friends with my niece. I saw where my niece posted to her on FB about safe travels, so me being a fan, commented asking if she was headed off to film new Challenge season. (She's not, just a mini vacation) and my niece was surprised that I knew who she was. I said that I love watching the Challenge (I do) so of course I know. So my niece hits Ashley up and she responds to me. So of course I tried to keep it going. Lol.

    I seriously fangirled a bit though....even if it is Ashley. Lol.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Lol Ashley. I go back and forth on my opinion on her but she didn't annoy me this last season, at least

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  2. Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    7716 is the toughest critic on this board. My dude doesnít like hardly anything lol.

    My wife has been watching the new season of Grace and Frankie all afternoon. Iíve casually followed along, not a bad show.

    We watched all of season 2 of Zumboís Just Desserts. Much like the first season itís pretty bland, Zumbo has no personality, and the contestants are all really weird, but itís interesting enough to watch to see the skill level of some of them, and the insane Zumbo creations.

    After seeing two movies in theater last weekend, nothing this weekend. Bad Boys for Life looked interesting and I am a fan of the series, but honestly Iím kind of over Will Smith films at this point. Iíve been watching him play himself in every movie since Independence Day and itís just kind of old now.

    Not True. I love plenty of movies but when I watch something and its garbage I am going to call it like I see it.

    That movie was straight up garbage. For some pretty good actors like Stanley Tucci and Ben Kingsley it was Bad. I have not seen Henry Cavil make a good movie yet in anything he has done. I give him credit for looking like Superman on the outside but that guy is definitely no Christopher Reeve from the character standpoint. Cavil does not seem to have much of a range other than walking around flexing his muscles. He is like Will Smith, seems to be same boring ass character in every movie.





  3. Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    They are finally making National Treasure 3. Long overdue. Can't wait

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    See, Now here is a great movie. I have not heard this but I cannot wait. I will be catching that 1st day in a theater. Far too long between sequels is my only gripe.

    National Treasure 1 and 2 were fantastic movies and some of Nic Cages best work. Hopefully Diane Kruger returns she is gorgeous, one of the most under rated actresses in hollywood





  4. #3904
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    54,554
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    See, Now here is a great movie. I have not heard this but I cannot wait. I will be catching that 1st day in a theater. Far too long between sequels is my only gripe.

    National Treasure 1 and 2 were fantastic movies and some of Nic Cages best work. Hopefully Diane Kruger returns she is gorgeous, one of the most under rated actresses in hollywood
    Agreed.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  5. #3905
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,287

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Lol Ashley. I go back and forth on my opinion on her but she didn't annoy me this last season, at least

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of hers but it's not like I dislike her. Lol. It was still cool to have a brief interaction with someone I watch on TV. :)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  6. #3906
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,400

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of hers but it's not like I dislike her. Lol. It was still cool to have a brief interaction with someone I watch on TV. :)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Def. I've chatted with Kellyanne a few times in the past on Instagram... #girlcrush

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  7. #3907
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,051

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Watched Peanut Butter Falcon this weekend. Man what a great great movie. I basically think Shia is a Tool but heís perfect in this. Dakota Johnson doesnít hurt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #3908

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    See, Now here is a great movie. I have not heard this but I cannot wait. I will be catching that 1st day in a theater. Far too long between sequels is my only gripe.

    National Treasure 1 and 2 were fantastic movies and some of Nic Cages best work. Hopefully Diane Kruger returns she is gorgeous, one of the most under rated actresses in hollywood
    Agreed. I wonder if they are going to play off of what was said in the second one when the president asked Cage's character about what is on page 47 (I think).

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  9. Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Agreed. I wonder if they are going to play off of what was said in the second one when the president asked Cage's character about what is on page 47 (I think).

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    I hope so, that would make the most sense and what has drove me nuts since no immediate sequel was announced.

    My first speculation was page 47 meant was something that would be tied to 1947 and the only thing that comes to mind conspiracy wise would be Aliens/Rosell Crash but that just dont seem like it would fit with the treasure hunting narrative so I hope its tied together but have no idea on the premise.

    Nic Cage has made some pretty lousy movies over the last decade but the first two were awesome. I love treasure hunting movies.

    Watched Indiana Jones all weekend on TV.

    I did watch (Fighting with my Family) true story about Paige the WWE WRestler. It was pretty good. Cute family fun type movie.
    The actress who played her was really good. Her career was very short lived but it was a pretty cool backstory.

    Anyone who wants a good comedy series check out Insatiable on Netflix. Its pretty good, funny, dark at times type comedy.





  10. #3910

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I hope so, that would make the most sense and what has drove me nuts since no immediate sequel was announced.

    My first speculation was page 47 meant was something that would be tied to 1947 and the only thing that comes to mind conspiracy wise would be Aliens/Rosell Crash but that just dont seem like it would fit with the treasure hunting narrative so I hope its tied together but have no idea on the premise.

    Nic Cage has made some pretty lousy movies over the last decade but the first two were awesome. I love treasure hunting movies.

    Watched Indiana Jones all weekend on TV.

    .
    Honestly, Roswell makes the most sense. You can even look at how Indiana Jones went into the ET story line but that doesn't mean it was good. I wouldn't mind it going there as i think that would be the biggest discovery in human history. I've also always thought it would be an interesting story if all the gold has disappeared from Ft Knox and someone has to find it. But if you guys remember, im a sucker for all these exploration type movies, so the the lost city of Atlantis would be my first choice.

    I liked a movie he did called Frozen Ground, about the serial killer who would kidnap women and hunt them in the wilderness (true story). Other than that,

    96- The Rock
    97- Face Off
    97- Con Air
    99- 8mm
    00- Gone in 60
    00- The Family Man
    04- National Treasure
    05- Lord of War
    06- National Treasure 2
    10- KickAss (but i wouldnt say hes the main guy really)
    13- Frozen Ground
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  11. #3911
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    11,068
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    The actress who played Paige in Fighting with my Family is Florence Pugh, who was wonderful in Midsommar and is also playing someone in the upcoming Black Widow movie. She is a great actress.

    The movie release slate is really slim pickings for the next couple months. We'll see Birds of Prey, but after that probably nothing until Quiet Place 2 and Mulan in late March. Probably a good thing because it ramps up after that with New Mutants, No Time To Die, and Trolls World Tour in the span of three weeks in April.
    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  12. Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Watched Peanut Butter Falcon this weekend. Man what a great great movie. I basically think Shia is a Tool but he’s perfect in this. Dakota Johnson doesn’t hurt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched that a few weeks ago. The ending kind of went full blown suspension of disbelief and they suddenly tied up every loose end and other story line for the one big payoff..... It worked but was kind of clunky. One of those movies that brings a tear to your eye lol/manipulates your emotions..

    What Shia did in the beginning was kind of sh*** if you think about it. They went through a little bit of trouble to humanize the "bad guys" by letting us know they were all scratching to make a living which makes what he did all the more sh**y.

    Those were my main beefs with the movie. Nice story of redemption though, how he was redeemed by helping the kid realize a dream and pulled Dakota Fanning along for the ride.

    Shia is a little batsh** but as an artist he's okay. I liked him in that tank movie "Fury" with Brad pitt. That's a good movie.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-21-2020 at 03:23 PM.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site