Page 160 of 880 FirstFirst ... 158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,909 to 1,920 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Hopefully gonna catch up on Vikings tonight. Haven't seen the recent episode. Gonna be sad when this series is over, just like when Black Sails ended. Was really hoping for a Treasure Island sequel with that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is this the h1b version or the alt right hating asylum seekers

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194121582.html

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Why must Hollywood fuck with the classics?

Blog Entries

All that talk of Jessica Biel and TCM2003 the other day, I went on a hunt to find it streaming to watch, and it turns out a channel I have through Sling TV has it on demand. So I watched it last night. I loved it when it came out and I still love it today. It's one of my favorite horror remakes. They manage to capture that grimy, sleazy feeling of the original way better than a modern movie has any right to.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Still trying to push through Manifest. Only 2 episodes to go and it's looking like I should have given up on it back when I realized I'm not into it. Pretty sure that was around the 3rd episode. Stuck it out to give it a chance but it's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Hopefully gonna catch up on Vikings tonight. Haven't seen the recent episode. Gonna be sad when this series is over, just like when Black Sails ended. Was really hoping for a Treasure Island sequel with that

Vikings is my absolute favorite. *spoiler * is just not the same without Ragnar. And not sure how I feel about the direction of Ivar.

Actually started watching black Sails again. So damn good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I'm not big into alien movies, but I will give it a shot sometime

It's just such a different take on it... Definitely worth the watch

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Why must Hollywood fuck with the classics?
    I don't know kind of would like to see this, pressure is on though. Love Trading Places too.

Fun fact- the rich Brothers in Trading Places are the two homeless guys Prince Ahkeem hands the brown bag of money to in Coming to America.

Oh, I'll watch it, I just don't have much faith that Hollywood will get it right. Lol. Most sequels or remakes don't hold up to the originals. With so much time between this and the original, I just hope it fits in and they can make it work

Oh, I'll watch it, I just don't have much faith that Hollywood will get it right. Lol. Most sequels or remakes don't hold up to the originals. With so much time between this and the original, I just hope it fits in and they can make it work

Yea i hear you. Do you know they remade Overboard? lol. Definitely not gonna watch that. They have been talking about Making a White Men cant Jump 2 for years, Blake Griffin is supposed to have some ties to it. Um no

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea i hear you. Do you know they remade Overboard? lol. Definitely not gonna watch that. They have been talking about Making a White Men cant Jump 2 for years, Blake Griffin is supposed to have some ties to it. Um no
    I did not know that. No desire to watch that one.

If they insist on make a sequel to WCJ, and tying Griffin to it, they should have done so back when he was more relevant within the media. I don't keep up with the NBA except for maybe the finals, depending on who's playing, but at least I can remember hearing about him years back eventhough I don't watch. He could still be relevant and I just not care enough about the NBA to notice, but that sounds like a horrible idea either way. They should leave that one alone as well. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Overboard remake wasn’t bad. Really kinda meh. They switched the roles. It’s a rich dude instead of a chick. It’s got Anna Ferris and Eva Longoria ...so there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk