Page 1 of 120 123 ... LastLast
  1. 2024 Presidential Election

I think things are heating up and candidates are getting out front and center, especially on the Republican side. As for things on the other side of the aisle, who knows what's going on? I, along w/many others, predicted Biden wouldn't make it out of his first term and still believe that. Now, will they pull a "weekend at Bernies" or a "Feinstein", w/ol' Joe, who knows(?) Anyway, I wouldn't totally mind a DeSantis/Ernst ticket. Still not totally sold on him, but he's probably going to be there when all the dust settles. "They" will never allow Trump in the Oval Office again.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...wa_149312.html

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I think things are heating up and candidates are getting out front and center, especially on the Republican side. As for things on the other side of the aisle, who knows what's going on? I, along w/many others, predicted Biden wouldn't make it out of his first term and still believe that. Now, will they pull a "weekend at Bernies" or a "Feinstein", w/ol' Joe, who knows(?) Anyway, I wouldn't totally mind a DeSantis/Ernst ticket. Still not totally sold on him, but he's probably going to be there when all the dust settles. "They" will never allow Trump in the Oval Office again.

“They” will never allow Desantis in the Oval Office either.

3. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    “They” will never allow Desantis in the Oval Office either.
    I'm inclined to agree w/you.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Interesting that Tim Scott is going to be on The View Monday. Also whoever brings up fair tax, flat tax and term limits will get a strong listen from me.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

5. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Interesting that Tim Scott is going to be on The View Monday. Also whoever brings up fair tax, flat tax and term limits will get a strong listen from me.
    Same here, but I don't hold out much hope of anything ever changing w/all that, since it'll take most of Congress to go along w/it. Throw in all the legal bribery known as lobbying and there we have it. I do agree in principle, though.

Blog Entries

DeSantis is for a flat tax.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    DeSantis is for a flat tax.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
    That’s because he’s from a regular, American background. His parents had regular jobs. He worked while in college. He’s NOT a billionaire. Flat tax makes senses to anyone who’s had to work a regular job….ever.

This is why DeSantis is the candidate. He’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Term limits will never happen. The people that could make that happen (Congress) would be voting themselves out of a job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    That’s because he’s from a regular, American background. His parents had regular jobs. He worked while in college. He’s NOT a billionaire. Flat tax makes senses to anyone who’s had to work a regular job….ever.

This is why DeSantis is the candidate. He’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's also prior Navy. Clearly, I'm biased there... :D
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Comey is already saying that the FBI and the rest of the Deep State will interfere with the 2024 elections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...s-be-joe-biden

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He's also prior Navy. Clearly, I'm biased there... :D
    DeSantis is a true American hero. Everything about him screams America. Anyone against him is likely uninformed or possible wants to see America fail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    DeSantis is a true American hero. Everything about him screams America. Anyone against him is likely uninformed or possible wants to see America fail.
    The power of the media is on full display when you hear people talk about DeSantis. Even colleagues of mine who are highly, highly, highly intelligent still repeat the media's "don't say gay" and "book burning" talking points.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.