Page 73 of 880 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Jealous. Really want to see both of those, but babysitting adds up. Lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    OK, just want to say thank you for getting a babysitter for your kids when going to the movies. Now, I know this seems a little silly, cuz you know, common sense. Except when I went to see Infinity Wars this week, it was interrupted THREE TIMES by a crying baby.
    People for the love of god, don't bring your babies to a movie.

Blog Entries

^ I agree with that. When I went to see Blockers a couple weeks ago - an R rated sex comedy movie about parents trying to stop their teens from having sex in the vein of American Pie or something like that - a couple brought a kid somewhere around 5-6 to see it with them. Who does that? Does a 6 year old really need to be exposed to butt chugging? I don't think so...

There were toddlers in the theater when I saw Last Jedi...come on people.

Zazie Beetz is a new celeb crush of mine btw.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yeah, I bet lol. My wife is pregnant now so we are trying to enjoy these last fleeting moments of freedom.
    Enjoy it. The movies of summer 2010 were horrible, so we couldn't play that card. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    OK, just want to say thank you for getting a babysitter for your kids when going to the movies. Now, I know this seems a little silly, cuz you know, common sense. Except when I went to see Infinity Wars this week, it was interrupted THREE TIMES by a crying baby.
    Honestly trying to get my kids to sit still through a movie sounds awful as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Movies shouldn't allow people to bring babies under 3 to R rated shows.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Movies shouldn't allow people to bring babies under 3 to R rated shows.
    I'd expand that up to 7 or 8. At least bring kids who have a shot at sitting quietly.

Went to see Deadpool 2 last night. Couple thoughts:

- Josh Brolin is fucking killing it this month. I thought he did a great job with Thanos and he was really good in this movie.
    - Action scenes are absolutely fantastic.
    - Hilarious movie.
    - Storyline was kind of dumb, but Deadpool is a bit of a stand alone from other movies in the MCU/X-Men universe so when you consider that it doesnt bother me as much.

Overall: 7/10
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Went to see Deadpool 2 last night. Couple thoughts:

- Josh Brolin is fucking killing it this month. I thought he did a great job with Thanos and he was really good in this movie.
    - Action scenes are absolutely fantastic.
    - Hilarious movie.
    - Storyline was kind of dumb, but Deadpool is a bit of a stand alone from other movies in the MCU/X-Men universe so when you consider that it doesnt bother me as much.

Overall: 7/10
    Agreed pretty much on all fronts, had a great time at the movie.

The unplugged "Take On Me" Scene even got me a little teary eyed, lol.

Blog Entries

Minor DP2 spoilers...

My favorite scene was when Domino is driving the prisoner bus and Deadpool is giving a monologue about how her ability doesn't translate to a movie.

Also thought they finally did justice to Juggernaut, who has always been one of my favorite characters in the X-universe.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Minor DP2 spoilers...

My favorite scene was when Domino is driving the prisoner bus and Deadpool is giving a monologue about how her ability doesn't translate to a movie.

Also thought they finally did justice to Juggernaut, who has always been one of my favorite characters in the X-universe.
    Not gonna lie, I was waiting for "I'm the Juggarnaut, BIIITTTCCHHH!"

If you don't know, search that line in youtube, hilarious!

And the Juggarnaut song was great as well

Minor DP2 spoilers...

Loved that scene and it’s stuff like that that makes me love deadpool. I wasn’t expecting a riveting plot so I wasn’t disappointed but the storyline was kinda dumb and I really didn’t like Russell as a character. But all together it was exactly what I was expecting. Fun, funny and great action scenes. The “that’s lazy writing” quotes made me chuckle. Ryan Reynolds is also amazing. Love that he’s canadian too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Checkout Electric Dreams, It's on Amazon. Basically a rip-off of Black Mirror which I know you like, I have only seen three but 2 were pretty good, nonetheless, worth the watch for the creativity and the visual affects