Page 407 of 879 FirstFirst ... 405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 4,873 to 4,884 of 10538

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Anyone into the new Creepshow series? So far its been decent. They are choosing some cool stories and cast atleast.

So far 5 episodes into Yellow Stone season 2 and that show has not disappointed yet.
    Love YellowStone. Can’t wait for Season 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone into the new Creepshow series? So far its been decent. They are choosing some cool stories and cast atleast.

So far 5 episodes into Yellow Stone season 2 and that show has not disappointed yet.
    What service is creep show on?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

AMC might be going out of business, I read. No wonder they threw such a fit when Trolls went straight to streaming.

MD is going to stage 2 tomorrow of our reopening but I don't think that includes theaters. At least the local one hasn't posted anything about opening yet. There is nothing coming out until Tenet anyway.

We have a winery near here (Running Hare Vineyard, which is actually 1~ mile or so from my house) that started doing drive in movies last weekend. They did Grease, Goonies, and Toy Story. We went on Saturday to the Goonies showing, which was fun. If you are looking for something safe to do with the family to get out it's an easy trip about an hour and some change south of Baltimore.

This weekend it is

Thursday - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Friday - Talladega Nights
    Satuday - Sandlot (might be sold out)
    Sunday - Princess Bride
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Love Yellowstone! Great show

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    What service is creep show on?

Creepshow is on AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    AMC might be going out of business, I read. No wonder they threw such a fit when Trolls went straight to streaming.

MD is going to stage 2 tomorrow of our reopening but I don't think that includes theaters. At least the local one hasn't posted anything about opening yet. There is nothing coming out until Tenet anyway.

We have a winery near here (Running Hare Vineyard, which is actually 1~ mile or so from my house) that started doing drive in movies last weekend. They did Grease, Goonies, and Toy Story. We went on Saturday to the Goonies showing, which was fun. If you are looking for something safe to do with the family to get out it's an easy trip about an hour and some change south of Baltimore.

This weekend it is

Thursday - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Friday - Talladega Nights
    Satuday - Sandlot (might be sold out)
    Sunday - Princess Bride

Thats cool for the outdoor theater. More business' should do stuff like this to get customers.

I have an outdoor movie screen. I pull it out few times a year for the family when we have people over. Its 10' and pops together like tent poles.

It was cool doing it for a Ravens night game before.

We will be venturing to Benjis drive in soon but steering clear for few weeks to let the crowd die down

Thats cool for the outdoor theater. More business' should do stuff like this to get customers.

I have an outdoor movie screen. I pull it out few times a year for the family when we have people over. Its 10' and pops together like tent poles.

We will be venturing to Benjis drive in soon but steering clear for few weeks to let the crowd die down
    Where is that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Where is that one?

Its in Baltimore County not sure if its Dundalk, or Middle River.

Google it. Benjis drive in theater. Its usually only open in the summer and like Friday-Sunday I think.

Its a good time but arrive early, they take Cash only as far as I can recall. Lines to get in are long, concession lines take forever so I would suggest bringing your own food and drinks which is allowed.

They have list of rules on their website. This week they are showing Jumanji and Sonic Hedgehog. Pretty crappy line up but Its something. It will be Mobbed 1st week it opens

Blog Entries

Cinemark theaters supposedly opening on the 19th, but they are not requiring masks to be worn.

I have to say there is zero chance of me going to any theater that does not make masks mandatory at any point in the foreseeable future. It's one thing to be around people outside not wearing them but inside to me in a theater type setting, nah, I'm good.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

What kind of projector do you have? I have a big screen too and created a makeshift hardware set up to hang it between two posts on one side of my pool. I could probably do a short throw behind it but that would be a long way to have to get the sound to the amp in my pool shed off the back of the house. Or I could do a long throw one and throw it over the pool. I have four speakers around my pool wired to the pool shed so the sound would be pretty good once I got the signal from the projector there. I could maybe buy a long ass HDMI cable for the projector.... lots to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Cinemark theaters supposedly opening on the 19th, but they are not requiring masks to be worn.

I have to say there is zero chance of me going to any theater that does not make masks mandatory at any point in the foreseeable future. It's one thing to be around people outside not wearing them but inside to me in a theater type setting, nah, I'm good.
    Yeah. Definitely agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    What kind of projector do you have? I have a big screen too and created a makeshift hardware set up to hang it between two posts on one side of my pool. I could probably do a short throw behind it but that would be a long way to have to get the sound to the amp in my pool shed off the back of the house. Or I could do a long throw one and throw it over the pool. I have four speakers around my pool wired to the pool shed so the sound would be pretty good once I got the signal from the projector there. I could maybe buy a long ass HDMI cable for the projector.... lots to think about.
    How long an hdmi cable would you need?