Page 273 of 880 FirstFirst ... 271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 3,265 to 3,276 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We can't be best friends anymore lol.

Broken Lizard is definitely something of an acquired taste...I hated Super Troopers the first time I saw it back in '01...saw it again a few years later and loved it. I own everything they've done now even the obscure stuff like Slammin' Salmon.
    How can anyone not find Super Troopers funny.

Even Club Dread had some funny parts to it.

Blog Entries

Been watching some short films on Youtube. Some pretty good stuff honestly. The kid in this is a fucking great actress at like, what, 10 years old?

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

We can't be best friends anymore lol.

Broken Lizard is definitely something of an acquired taste...I hated Super Troopers the first time I saw it back in '01...saw it again a few years later and loved it. I own everything they've done now even the obscure stuff like Slammin' Salmon.
    So many of the jokes are subtle and slip by. I had an illegal cable box years ago, so I got all the video on demand for free. I watched Super Troopers so many times I can't count. But I always picked up on new jokes I hadn't gotten before.

-Sorry We got a little distracted doing the repeater.
    -That will happen
    -That will happen

Takoma FD stars Kevin Heffernan (Farvre) and Steve Lemme (Mac). Some of the other guys cameo as well. It's pretty funny.

Blog Entries

Really am interested in Rob Zombie's "3 From Hell" movie. Fucking 5hrs long!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Really am interested in Rob Zombie's "3 From Hell" movie. Fucking 5hrs long!
    He was just on Joe Rogans podcast. Phenomenal.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

So I started to try to watch the show The Act on Hulu. I don't know what it was, but I couldnt do it. I just instantly felt so bad for the little girl and it bothered me. Shit, what's wrong with me

Usually I can watch anything. I've never really been bothered by anything, ie hostel, cannibal holocaust, Serbian film. Damn

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

About to see the new Rambo, theater is full of males in their early 30’s to 70’s. No women to be seen, even my wife who usually sees anything is sitting this one out. Definitely the weirdest movie crowd I’ve seen.

About to see the new Rambo, theater is full of males in their early 30’s to 70’s. No women to be seen, even my wife who usually sees anything is sitting this one out. Definitely the weirdest movie crowd I’ve seen.
    I smell the testosterone from here. I feel like it's going to be exactly what we all expect: lot of explosions, action, brutal deaths with a meh story. Let's us know

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

That’s sexist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That’s sexist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha

But seriously, no interest in Rambo for meeee

Blog Entries

Rambo was...not great. It’s Rambo’s take on the Taken series basically. It’s an hour and a half long and there’s maybe 15 to 20 minutes of action in it, which is not nearly enough. I can not recommend it on any level.