Page 418 of 880 FirstFirst ... 416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 5,005 to 5,016 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: The Movies/TV thread

Originally Posted by Culex
    Didn't scare me one bit
    You want scary, my friend? Just take a call from my sister-in-law saying "I'm coming over to your house and I'm hungry!"

It scares the bejesus out of me... Bc

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    1408 I loved
    Identity is awesome
    Hot Tub Time Machine is fucking hilarious

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    You guys all giving me good ideas for flicks to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You guys all giving me good ideas for flicks to watch.
    It's what I'm here for homie

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Not what I asked though. I don't know the last movie I watched that actually scared me.

Isn't that the point of a horror

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It's a genre. Doesn't mean they have to scare you, because it's subjective. I don't know of a single movie that actually scares me, but I can still like a horror movie.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

It's a genre. Doesn't mean they have to scare you, because it's subjective. I don't know of a single movie that actually scares me, but I can still like a horror movie.

I saw The Ring for the first time in a hotel in Missouri on a business trip. I swear I was jumping on to the bed from like 2 feet away because I could picture a little cold clammy dead hand clamp down on my ankle if I stood too close to it. I was in my early 40's at the time.

The thing I have a hard time with now is simulated gore. Like surgery scenes in hospital shows etc.. Anything with cutting of flesh. I sometimes have a really hard time with that.

Blog Entries

Only one film has scared me in recent years and that was It Follows. The idea of an entity that has no purpose other than to follow you, killing you if it touches you, is unnerving itself, though not enough to really scare me. But there is a scene in it where a rather large man appears completely unexpectedly (he’s not seen before and never again after) in a startling fashion and that got me good. I guess it’s a bit of a jump scare, if you’ve seen the movie you know what I’m talking about.

It Follows was really good overall. I enjoyed that one a lot.

I really dont think the Aster films are made to scare people. They are more unnerving than anything else.

Agree with BHC that Midsommar did a better job overall.

Rented You Should Leave with Kevin Bacon. I enjoyed it for the most part, kept me curious and wondering where it was going and ended up going a different way than I thought but makes sense with the hints. Little dissappointed as there wasn't much of a climax, kind of just like... Oh OK. I'd recommend to watch it, but not rent it.

I thought it was bad regardless, ending especially.

The first Conjuring was some seriously creepy stuff!

I thought it was bad regardless, ending especially.

The first Conjuring was some seriously creepy stuff!
    That's all I was asking homie.

So far I have watched 4 episodes of unsolved mysteries its been pretty good. Not the same without the old shows introduction but its been good.

I didnt watch I think episode 3 as it was all subtitles and I couldnt sit through it.

So far Yellow Stone season 3 has been great and NOS4ATU or what ever the title of it has been decent in season 2 although the time jump is pretty dumb in my opinion.