Page 390 of 880 FirstFirst ... 388389390391392 ... LastLast
Results 4,669 to 4,680 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Watching the last episode is season 1 of the expanse. The story has really accelerated the last three episodes, and drawn me in.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I never bothered to start season 2, just didn't really hook me in

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Better Call Saul has been tremendous for the past month.

I said an episode or two ago, it was as good as anything in Breaking Bad. As far as my own personal opinion goes, Monday's episode elevates even higher than Breaking Bad and is the best thing Vince Gilligan has ever done. I'm thinking about the best TV episodes I have watched, and I'm not sure this episode isn't the single best hour of television I've ever seen. An absolute masterclass in writing and directing that they created so much suspense surrounding the survival of two characters we KNOW live on.

The only competition for me is Ozymandias from BB and Battle of the Bastards from GOT.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I never bothered to start season 2, just didn't really hook me in

So it basically is literally picking up from the last episode of season 1. No closure at the end of the season, or any kind of rehash to catch you up. Just dives right back in.

So it basically is literally picking up from the last episode of season 1. No closure at the end of the season, or any kind of rehash to catch you up. Just dives right back in.

Yea gonna pass on it. I heard great things but it was just blah to me

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Yeah season 1 was slow and complex and the ending left a lot to be desired. It was like I watched this whole season for this??? Season 2 however was much better, leaner, with more shit actually happening.

Blog Entries

Parasite is on Hulu now. If you haven't watched it, no excuses. Fantastic movie. It's so good that you won't mind the subtitles.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Finished Ozark last night. Wow. I wasn't crazy about the direction it was headed, but really came back with a strong finish.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Finished Ozark last night. Wow. I wasn't crazy about the direction it was headed, but really came back with a strong finish.
    Yea it didn't turn out how I expected, such a damn good show

Westworld has been fantastic and the latest episode is easily my favorite of the series

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Man, Better Call Saul was fire again this week. The final scene was so ridiculously tense. My heart was thumping. God. Vince is a legend.

May have to tune into better call saul now

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Man, Better Call Saul was fire again this week. The final scene was so ridiculously tense. My heart was thumping. God. Vince is a legend.
    That last seen was brilliant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That last seen was brilliant

Dude my heart was beating so hard I thought I was about to have a heart attack lol. It has taken a lot of patience to get here but I think the payoff next week and next season will be worth it.
    back on twitter