Page 269 of 291 FirstFirst ... 267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 3,217 to 3,228 of 3484
  1. #3217
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,975

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    YES! what a voice

    Not gonna lie, when the guy admitted his kill count, I was "hoping" for something more...psychopathic

    But all in all, good movie. Any other movies in that genre I should check out?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I don't even know what genre that is...

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  2. #3218
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,779

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I don't even know what genre that is...

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Wikipedia says "neo-noir thriller." Almost reminded me of a Tarantino film. I still need to see Lost Highway, I hear that's a similar style

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  3. #3219
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,975

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Wikipedia says "neo-noir thriller." Almost reminded me of a Tarantino film. I still need to see Lost Highway, I hear that's a similar style

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Definitely had the Tarantino feel.

    The Usual Suspects- watched last night
    Se7en- great. I'm sure you've seen it
    Nocturnal Animals- brutal movie but great

    Never seen Lost Highway. I will right now lol


    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  4. #3220
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,779

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Definitely had the Tarantino feel.

    The Usual Suspects- watched last night
    Se7en- great. I'm sure you've seen it
    Nocturnal Animals- brutal movie but great

    Never seen Lost Highway. I will right now lol


    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Daww Se7en in high school so it may be time for a rewatch! Haven't seen the others but will check them out.

    Ooh, Shutter Island is another mindfuck type of movie I enjoyed

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  5. #3221
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,975

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Daww Se7en in high school so it may be time for a rewatch! Haven't seen the others but will check them out.

    Ooh, Shutter Island is another mindfuck type of movie I enjoyed

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I recommend Nocturnal Animals first, crazy. Better than gone girl to me.

    Usual Suspects is an all timer

    I love Shutter island, leo is my man.

    1408 is crazy

    Oh, and I heard Shawshank Redemption is a good one

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  6. #3222
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,779

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I recommend Nocturnal Animals first, crazy. Better than gone girl to me.

    Usual Suspects is an all timer

    I love Shutter island, leo is my man.

    1408 is crazy

    Oh, and I heard Shawshank Redemption is a good one

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Surprised it took you this long to throw that in!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  7. #3223

    The Movies/TV thread

    I caught two B movies year before last and just re-watched one while on vacation.

    The first is Brawl in Cell Block 99 with Vince Vaughn. Great movie. It's a Revenge/What would you do to protect your family movie.

    The other one was Upgrade. I don't want to give too much away but it's also a revenge type movie where a guy gets a second chance due to AI and implants. Good a** kicking fight scenes.





  8. #3224
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    6,038

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Also do not get the fascination with blade runner. Nothing great in my opinion.
    Preach!

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  9. #3225
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,975

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I caught two B movies year before last and just re-watched one while on vacation.

    The first is Brawl in Cell Block 99 with Vince Vaughn. Great movie. It's a Revenge/What would you do to protect your family movie.

    The other one was Upgrade. I don't want to give too much away but it's also a revenge type movie where a guy gets a second chance due to AI and implants. Good a** kicking fight scenes.
    Love both movies. Brutal fight scenes

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  10. #3226

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    McLovin? Who are you Seal?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."





  11. #3227
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,975

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    McLovin? Who are you Seal?


    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  12. #3228

    Re: The Movies/TV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post


    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    LMFAO I'M DEAD

    I was trying to think of the funniest scenes I'd ever seen in movies. I came up with a top 3:

    3. The guards scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    2. The McLovin scene
    1. The Stonehenge scene from This is Spinal Tap

    Nothing has ever made me laugh like those 3 scenes
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site