Page 235 of 879 FirstFirst ... 233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,809 to 2,820 of 10538

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I posted my order in my last post!

Now if you wanna talk about all-time black mirror episodes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That's what I was talking about. I'm pretty intoxicated because of... Well... Alcohol
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That's what I was talking about. I'm pretty intoxicated because of... Well... Alcohol
    Lol hey no judgment I'm on the couch drinking wine

My most favoritest episodes...
    Shut up and Dance - kept me on edge of my seat, more realistic, holy shit the ending

White Bear - similar to above, love the mind fuck

White Christmas - love that it's 2 parts. Messed up and depressing but loved it, and futuristic compared to the other episodes with the technology

Those are top 3 but I could get into more... Entire History of You, Playtest, Nosedive, Hated in the Nation also good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Wife and I watched Captain Marvel last night after we picked it up on the 4K BR. Still a very fun movie and in line quality wise with other recent Marvel movies, but it remains comical to me how powerful they made her and that continued in Endgame. I am curious who the villain will be in the next standalone Captain Marvel. Not familiar with the source material but I'd imagine any baddie would have to be super powerful to pose a threat to her.

Probably going to see Childs Play on Thursday if the local theater has it. Otherwise I'll check it out this weekend. I'm skeptical because I think the revised look of Chucky is dumb, but with Mark Hamill doing the voice work, that character at least is going to be great. Hamill has done some amazing voice work in the past. Toy Story 4 also comes out this week, but I'm passing on that for now. I've heard Tim Allen and Tom Hanks say the ending is super emotional and I'm just not ready for it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Wife and I watched Captain Marvel last night after we picked it up on the 4K BR. Still a very fun movie and in line quality wise with other recent Marvel movies, but it remains comical to me how powerful they made her and that continued in Endgame. I am curious who the villain will be in the next standalone Captain Marvel. Not familiar with the source material but I'd imagine any baddie would have to be super powerful to pose a threat to her.

Probably going to see Childs Play on Thursday if the local theater has it. Otherwise I'll check it out this weekend. I'm skeptical because I think the revised look of Chucky is dumb, but with Mark Hamill doing the voice work, that character at least is going to be great. Hamill has done some amazing voice work in the past. Toy Story 4 also comes out this week, but I'm passing on that for now. I've heard Tim Allen and Tom Hanks say the ending is super emotional and I'm just not ready for it.
    LOL!

I fully understand what you mean (TS3 still reduces me to tears), but it was funny to read "Im gonna go see Childs Play because Im not ready for Toy Story 4".

I was huge fan of MIB 1. Not so much the sequels.

I want to see the new one but my expectations are probably too high as with no TOmmy lee jones and Will Smith I will proabably be very criticial of it.
    The chemistry those two had were pretty good. I am not big Chris Hemstworth fan, he is ok. I have nothing to compare him to other than Thor.

The new Childs play just seems wrong without the original actors voice playing the doll. I will always cherish Mark Hamill but not sure how it will be. The last Chucky movie was awful. But I do want to see it. Why they didnt wait for an October release is just dumb. It would be better fitted around Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Why they didnt wait for an October release is just dumb. It would be better fitted around Halloween
    They didn't want to go up against IT. That's gonna be hogging up all the theaters around then.

Blog Entries

MIB:I is definitely a wait for home release IMO. It was enjoyable to me, but if I wasn't a movie junkie it would definitely not be one I'd pay theater prices for.

I thought the same about a fall/Halloween release for Child's Play, felt that way for Pet Sematary too, but cj is probably right, IT 2 will be in theaters then and that will hog all the horror dollars for a good month or so.

As far as TS4...I can usually handle the Disney movies, other than like Lion King (NOT seeing the live action version and I very rarely will watch the cartoon) type sad stuff, but TS1 is one of the first theater experiences I can remember. With how Allen and Hanks have talked about it this is it for Woody and Buzz and yeah...I will probably shed a tear. So I will wait until it's been out a few weeks and catch it then, maybe.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    They didn't want to go up against IT. That's gonna be hogging up all the theaters around then.
    Yeah I guess so but still for me I think it would do better overall in sales. Excited to see IT chapter 2.

I thought last night watching the MTV Movie Awards would be enjoyable but it was just god awful. What a shit show they turned that into. This used to be the best awards show on TV and its just so ridiculously bad its not funny. Back in the 90s and early 2000's it was great.

Avengers End game only received 1 award and I think only 1 nomination the entire night.

Blog Entries

I haven't watched MTV probably since I was in high school in the early 2000's. That use to be ALL I watched. Real World, Road Rules, TRL, Fear, Cribs, the Osbournes, Undressed, etc. They had some great stuff during that time period where I was like 13-18 lol. It's mostly garbage from what I understand now.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Yeah movies don’t ‘hog’ up the theaters anymore in the age of the super multiplex

I haven't watched MTV probably since I was in high school in the early 2000's. That use to be ALL I watched. Real World, Road Rules, TRL, Fear, Cribs, the Osbournes, Undressed, etc. They had some great stuff during that time period where I was like 13-18 lol. It's mostly garbage from what I understand now.
    Maybe it’s all crap cause you aren’t 13 - 18 anymore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah movies don’t ‘hog’ up the theaters anymore in the age of the super multiplex
    It doesn't really matter how many screens a venue has. People have a finite amount of money and time. Why do you think nothing else released alongside Endgame? Studios want to give their movies the best chance to succeed and get that important first weekend box office haul.
    back on twitter