Page 879 of 882 FirstFirst ... 877878879880881 ... LastLast
Results 10,537 to 10,548 of 10583

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Just watched the Roadhouse Remake.

Overall this movie was good. It does not resemble the original at all and I mean Nothing in it resembles the old movie.

They might have well changed the title.

Connor Mcgregors opening scene is hilarious and suits him well is all I will say.

He plays a great villian.

The movies main big bad, and supporting cast of bad guys was pretty trash and weak.

The movie set in Florida was pretty stupid in my opinion but overall this movie is as good as pretty much every Jake Gylenhall movie is
    I liked it for what it was, I didn't take it too serious and was better than I thought for that reason. I think it could have had more fight fight scenea, Gyllenhaal character was funny as shit.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

Whats going on in this thread, nobody is posting anymore.

Man, I just haven't been watching much TV/ movies lately. I'm looking forward to some but I keep getting let down

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Man, I just haven't been watching much TV/ movies lately. I'm looking forward to some but I keep getting let down

Yeah me neither I guess.

Life has been crazy busy lately.

Yeah me neither I guess.

Life has been crazy busy lately.
    Same. Working extra to pay off some stuff, got me a gf which takes up my time l, luckily she's hot and fun

Blog Entries

Haven't really watched much either. I mean we watched The Menu the other night but I've seen that before (I love that movie). Nothing new really. A couple movies I saw on Netflix that looked interesting but I haven't made time to watch them yet.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Haven't really watched much either. I mean we watched The Menu the other night but I've seen that before (I love that movie). Nothing new really. A couple movies I saw on Netflix that looked interesting but I haven't made time to watch them yet.
    Love that mocie as well.

Blog Entries

I do want to see Immaculate, looks good and Sydney Sweeney is one of those people I'll watch pretty much whatever she's in. Lol. Might see if I can bootleg that tonight.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Same. Working extra to pay off some stuff, got me a gf which takes up my time l, luckily she's hot and fun

Congrats on the girlfriend.

Yeah the wife and family occupy pretty much all my time too aside from working 2 jobs.

Everything is so expensive, nothing but bad luck lately.

In the last 3-4 weeks alone, Wife's SUV sunroof motor went up the last day is snowed here, must have gotten wet, opened on its own the day its fucking snowing. Took me 2 days to get it off and closed before I could get it fixed.
    Cost me $800 to fix and that is me and friend doing the work.

My daughter comes up from college for the weekend, check engine light on, something with her turbo acting up. Had to youtube and fix that shit. Cost me like $100

Then my sons TV goes up, never buy a TCU TV. Did not even last 2 years. Had to put out $300 for new TV

Driving to work yesterday at 5:00am and my truck starts losing power, radio shuts off, heat shuts off, losing all electrical power. Last night replaced the broken battery cables, thought that was the fix, now got to replace the battery today. Probably Another $150

Just never ends. I feel like I have an endless black cloud of bad luck almost like a financial curse that never stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I do want to see Immaculate, looks good and Sydney Sweeney is one of those people I'll watch pretty much whatever she's in. Lol. Might see if I can bootleg that tonight.
    I need to check that out. Have not even heard of that movie.

Anything with Sidney Sweeney in it is worth watching.

Congrats on the girlfriend.

Yeah the wife and family occupy pretty much all my time too aside from working 2 jobs.

Everything is so expensive, nothing but bad luck lately.

In the last 3-4 weeks alone, Wife's SUV sunroof motor went up the last day is snowed here, must have gotten wet, opened on its own the day its fucking snowing. Took me 2 days to get it off and closed before I could get it fixed.
    Cost me $800 to fix and that is me and friend doing the work.

My daughter comes up from college for the weekend, check engine light on, something with her turbo acting up. Had to youtube and fix that shit. Cost me like $100

Then my sons TV goes up, never buy a TCU TV. Did not even last 2 years. Had to put out $300 for new TV

Driving to work yesterday at 5:00am and my truck starts losing power, radio shuts off, heat shuts off, losing all electrical power. Last night replaced the broken battery cables, thought that was the fix, now got to replace the battery today. Probably Another $150

Just never ends. I feel like I have an endless black cloud of bad luck almost like a financial curse that never stops.
    I hear ya man, I was just getting ahead and then the Audi check engine light comes on, FML

I hear ya man, I was just getting ahead and then the Audi check engine light comes on, FML

Damn, Audi I bet that is expensive no matter what part it is.

Damn, Audi I bet that is expensive no matter what part it is.
    It's not gonna be too bad but more than if like haha