Page 832 of 880 FirstFirst ... 830831832833834 ... LastLast
Results 9,973 to 9,984 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This is terrible. I mean, kind of expected that but I had hope

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Potential to do something with these old "kids" characters is there but if it's just going to be a generic slasher with children's characters like this movie was then I'm not interested.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

This is terrible. I mean, kind of expected that but I had hope

I’m curious as to why you had hope? I mean its a disgrace that they even thought to do something like that with these characters. You couldn’t pay me to watch it.

Blog Entries

I want to see them do Beauty and the Beast next. That's got some potential for a gothic horror. Pinocchio also.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

4. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

" You forgot the first rule of Mass Media Elliot! Give the people what they want!" Lol! James Bond to Media Mogul Elliot Carver.

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I’m curious as to why you had hope? I mean its a disgrace that they even thought to do something like that with these characters. You couldn’t pay me to watch it.
    I mean, I'm all about fucked up movies as most know here, especially one with a good story line. I could of wrote a better story than what this was. There was no story. I didn't expect some Oscar performance or screen play, but I always have hope for these weird movies. It was literally like any slasher movie.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I want to see them do Beauty and the Beast next. That's got some potential for a gothic horror. Pinocchio also.
    I'd be down for beauty and the beast, its public domain. So you saw Blood and Honey?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Saw John Wick 4 last night, was incredible to say the least. It's both more of what we've seen in the first 3 plus so so much more. An epic. New bar for action movies going forward. See this movie in theaters!!!!
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Will also add I have 2 complaints with Wick 4, one is that 3 hours is just way too long for a movie with minimal dialogue and 3/4 of it being guys getting shot, stabbed, or otherwise maimed and killed. Fatigue set in at a certain point (near the very end...involving stairs...the person I went with saw it and just say "well, he's gonna kill a bunch of guys, i'll be back in a few" and went and smoked). I can immediately think of one scene that could have been cut down to reduce the run time. Other complaint is it's just too far into Fast and Furious territory with how unrealistic this is. I can suspend disbelief for a lot of this but when we have a regular human repeatedly falling off high things or getting literally thrown into moving cars and walking it off it is just too much for me. That said, these are really mild complaints and it's definitely a theater watch.
    back on twitter

I'm not reading these yet as I have managed to go without watching more than 5 seconds of the trailer. Prolly gonna see it Thursday during the day, will report back

Blog Entries

I'm not reading these yet as I have managed to go without watching more than 5 seconds of the trailer. Prolly gonna see it Thursday during the day, will report back

The most generic thing I can say is if you've liked the other three you'll definitely like this.
    back on twitter

Will also add I have 2 complaints with Wick 4, one is that 3 hours is just way too long for a movie with minimal dialogue and 3/4 of it being guys getting shot, stabbed, or otherwise maimed and killed. Fatigue set in at a certain point (near the very end...involving stairs...the person I went with saw it and just say "well, he's gonna kill a bunch of guys, i'll be back in a few" and went and smoked). I can immediately think of one scene that could have been cut down to reduce the run time. Other complaint is it's just too far into Fast and Furious territory with how unrealistic this is. I can suspend disbelief for a lot of this but when we have a regular human repeatedly falling off high things or getting literally thrown into moving cars and walking it off it is just too much for me. That said, these are really mild complaints and it's definitely a theater watch.
    It has gotten more ridiculous with each installment. I still love it but I know what you mean about the thrill of the mass killing wearing off.

Again, I will be renting that one on streaming for sure.

The most generic thing I can say is if you've liked the other three you'll definitely like this.
    I figured. In order 1-3-2