Page 8 of 880 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Don’t know if you watched it or not but Orphan Black was a very good series. Got sucked into that one by the wife...but it was a good watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really liked S1, but after awhile, the whole "I can't tell you!" bit got reallllllllly old.
    I quit halfway through S2.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I really liked S1, but after awhile, the whole "I can't tell you!" bit got reallllllllly old.
    I quit halfway through S2.
    It did kinda drag a bit but it gets really good later.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    It did kinda drag a bit but it gets really good later.
    Sadly, I'll probably never circle back to it. Too much good content these days.
    I swear, I'm not even a TV watcher, but ffs...sooooo many good programs out there.

I will definitely catch the next series that the lead is involved with. She's a brilliant actor.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I swear, I'm not even a TV watcher, but ffs...sooooo many good programs out there.

I will definitely catch the next series that the lead is involved with. She's a brilliant actor.
    Absolutely. She played soo many roles and each one was so different from the others.

She was in this movie Two Lovers and A Bear that I think is on netflix now. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but it's kinda depressing. Beautiful though.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    I saw The Disaster Artist last night. A must see for any fan of The Room. James Franco just disappears into Wiseau to the point where I forgot I wasn't watching the real Tommy. In general I don't care about awards, but I feel like Franco should be nominated for this.

I suppose it would also work for people who have never seen The Room, but have interest in general weirdness.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    omg The Room... so bad but you just have to watch to see how bad it will be. So cringey!! I still have to see the Disaster Artist

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    omg The Room... so bad but you just have to watch to see how bad it will be. So cringey!! I still have to see the Disaster Artist

James Franco's butt looks significantly less like melted wax than Tommy's.

Blog Entries

Anyone watch any of the shows on History Channel or anything?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Anyone watch any of the shows on History Channel or anything?
    Im kind of obsessed with The Curse of Oak Island. I read the readers digest when I was a kid and it inspired me to start digging in my backyard for treasure and have been fascinated with it ever since. I like puzzles and its a mystery as well as an engineering puzzle (what i do for a living). some of the others look interesting as far as detective/treasure hunting, but i havent actually had time to see any of those yet.

I do watch a lot of history/discovery/natgeo. If im going to watch tv id like to be learning something usually.
    -JAB

Watched Big Little Lies with my wife (her idea).

It turned out to be a pretty damn solid show. HBO is amazing.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Watched Big Little Lies with my wife (her idea).

It turned out to be a pretty damn solid show. HBO is amazing.
    great show and book! I heard they're doing a season 2...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Im kind of obsessed with The Curse of Oak Island. I read the readers digest when I was a kid and it inspired me to start digging in my backyard for treasure and have been fascinated with it ever since. I like puzzles and its a mystery as well as an engineering puzzle (what i do for a living). some of the others look interesting as far as detective/treasure hunting, but i havent actually had time to see any of those yet.

I do watch a lot of history/discovery/natgeo. If im going to watch tv id like to be learning something usually.
    Glad I’m not the only one! I’ve known about Oak Island and the myths that surround it for years. Very cool to see a show dedicated to finding out what’s going on there. Although those guys must be rich AF.

I also like the Zodiac show that just started. Hunting Hitler is also pretty interesting.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.