Page 788 of 880 FirstFirst ... 786787788789790 ... LastLast
Results 9,445 to 9,456 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco's_Haircut View Post
    Weird plug, but I may have caught Muppet Treasure Island the other day and just couldn't turn it off. Might be the nostalgia factor for me...but love that movie haha.

Also I've been watching a few episodes of the original run of Family Guy, and that show was just so well written those first 3 seasons. It's morphed into some over the top caricature of itself, but I dare say those first few seasons may be the funniest show I've ever seen on TV. In fact, what the heck, I'll rank my top 3 funniest shows:

1. Family Guy Season 1-3
    2. Chappelle's Show
    3. South Park Season 3-17
    Funny last night trying to find something to watch I also noticed on TV was Muppets take Manhattan like 1984. I was about to turn it on when I ended up watching Halloween Baking Championship which I watch every year.

Muppets have always been nostalgic to me too.

Pretty excited for this as I love Blomkamp movies

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Pretty excited for this as I love Blomkamp movies

I do not know a single movie he made that was any good.

Not into the south African movie look he always seems to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I do not know a single movie he made that was any good.

Not into the south African movie look he always seems to do.
    He's from South Africa and his movies tend to tell a different message than face value. District 9 is such an awesome movie, never seen anything like it. Just founds some shorts he does, pretty funny

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

He's from South Africa and his movies tend to tell a different message than face value. District 9 is such an awesome movie, never seen anything like it. Just founds some shorts he does, pretty funny

Just not my thing.

I watched some South African human traffiicking movie few weeks ago on netflix and again, just not my thing. Not into foreign movies really.

Last night watched new Jon Bernthal series American Gigilo. It is really good. Bernthal is my favorite hollywood actor right now. Huge fan of everything he does

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Just not my thing.

I watched some South African human traffiicking movie few weeks ago on netflix and again, just not my thing. Not into foreign movies really.

Last night watched new Jon Bernthal series American Gigilo. It is really good. Bernthal is my favorite hollywood actor right now. Huge fan of everything he does
    I'm waiting for more episodes to be out for Gigolo, looks great and he's awesome. I still need to watch that punisher show with him

Also, City on the Hill is damn good as usual. Bacon is great

Blog Entries

Saw Pearl today. It's another movie that won't be for everyone, but I am a Ti West fan and this was a good follow up to X, which I also liked. Mia Goth carries the film and is otherworldly in it. It is very cool how it is done in a Technicolor style, reminiscent of Wizard of Oz or some of the old live action Disney movies.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Saw Pearl today. It's another movie that won't be for everyone, but I am a Ti West fan and this was a good follow up to X, which I also liked. Mia Goth carries the film and is otherworldly in it. It is very cool how it is done in a Technicolor style, reminiscent of Wizard of Oz or some of the old live action Disney movies.
    I'm Excited for this

Blog Entries

I'm Excited for this

You'll prolly like it. Maybe a few others that frequent the thread. I would advise 7716 to stay far away lmao
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Mia Goth appreciation post

back on twitter

Watcher- woman thinks her neighbor is stalking her while there is a serial killer on the loose. Pretty slow but I really liked it.

Sins of our mother (Netflix doc series) - bat shit crazy religious people killing family members off. Like wtf is wrong with people. I'm not religious so even normal religion stuff baffles me, but this shit, damn

Last edited by usmccharles; 09-19-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    You'll prolly like it. Maybe a few others that frequent the thread. I would advise 7716 to stay far away lmao
    Never even heard of it