Page 681 of 880 FirstFirst ... 679680681682683 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,172 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yup. Was “forced “ to watch season 1 with the boss( Mrs Lax). Lol. Actually sucked me in and we binged the rest. Very dark. Very deep , but an excellent watch. Just a real real good series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha my husband started it with me, stopped, then got sucked back in!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

looking for a horror movie, I watched The Rental (2020) on Netflix. My wife liked it but it's seriously slow going and I didn't even think it was horror until it was almost over. hard pass IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    looking for a horror movie, I watched The Rental (2020) on Netflix. My wife liked it but it's seriously slow going and I didn't even think it was horror until it was almost over. hard pass IMO
    The conjuring 3 was pretty good.

If you want cheesy 80s horror check out all three Fear street movies on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goliath was good, as expected. I love the creativity in some of their scenes, you'll know.

So I randomly just started watching Midnight Mass (Netflix) and I'm 3 episodes in, Holy shit I'm hooked. I'm not religious by any means but I am fascinated and love learning about it, I especially love dark plots with religion.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Goliath was good, as expected. I love the creativity in some of their scenes, you'll know.

So I randomly just started watching Midnight Mass (Netflix) and I'm 3 episodes in, Holy shit I'm hooked. I'm not religious by any means but I am fascinated and love learning about it, I especially love dark plots with religion.

I have that in my watch list. Didn't think Haunting of Bly was that great but hopefully this is

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have that in my watch list. Didn't think Haunting of Bly was that great but hopefully this is
    Haunting of Bly was nowhere near the first season.

I highly suggest it so far, but as The Outsider shown, the ending can really ruin a great series.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Hulu has a show by Vice called Darked Side of Football. Couple episodes out, it's worth the watch

8. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    My daughter has us all watching Squid Game on Netflix. I"m hooked. Its dubbed but it doesnt matter. The actors and characters are great and the voice actors and dubbing is excellent. I found myself googling the cast tonight and thinking Korean cinema could be an untapped source of great entertainment.
    I started watching it this weekend. I only watched Ep1 so far. Once they got on the red light green light playing field, I already knew what was gonna happen. Definitely will finish it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    My daughter has us all watching Squid Game on Netflix. I"m hooked. Its dubbed but it doesnt matter. The actors and characters are great and the voice actors and dubbing is excellent. I found myself googling the cast tonight and thinking Korean cinema could be an untapped source of great entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    I started watching it this weekend. I only watched Ep1 so far. Once they got on the red light green light playing field, I already knew what was gonna happen. Definitely will finish it.

Squid Game was amazing. Like a hardcore version of Hunger Games or a slight variation of Cube which I actually enjoy.

I had to Google a lot of things because I didn't understand it ie one of the games. Only thing I don't like about voice dubs is they it's a little lost translation, ends up being kind of corny, like Money Heist, but you get the just of what they are saying

The Korean movie industry is fantastic

Try 1987's Italian slasher Stagefright aka Deliria aka Aquarius.

A theatre troupe is trapped inside the theater with a killer.

Don't watch it for plot or character development. Watch it for style: colors, lighting, music, etc.

I first viewed it about a year ago. Had no expectations.

It's not a great a movie, but does have a great scene with a mesmerizing visual that will stay with you.

11. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Squid Game was amazing. Like a hardcore version of Hunger Games or a slight variation of Cube which I actually enjoy.

I had to Google a lot of things because I didn't understand it ie one of the games. Only thing I don't like about voice dubs is they it's a little lost translation, ends up being kind of corny, like Money Heist, but you get the just of what they are saying

The Korean movie industry is fantastic

I see Im going to have to start watching more Asian movies. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    I see Im going to have to start watching more Asian movies. Any recommendations?

I mean, I like fucked up movies and Koreans are damn good at it. If that interest you, I suggest a movie called I Saw the Devil, it's about a serial killer. But if you do watch, go in with just that info and don't watch the trailer or read about. Just know it's about a serial killer. Also, it's not dubbed, subtitles.