Page 655 of 678 FirstFirst ... 653654655656657 ... LastLast
Results 7,849 to 7,860 of 8136

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just rented on Prime. THEY KILLED HIS DOG? OMG he better get revenge for that.... leave the puppies alone
    Animal cruelty is literally the cause of the entire series haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

The 3 John Wick movies are the best action movies in recent memory. Extremely well done.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I got tix to see The Suicide Squad next Thursday. Looking forward to it. 97% on 76 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes currently. I also want to see The Green Knight, I've heard that is great also.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The 3 John Wick movies are the best action movies in recent memory. Extremely well done.
    I would agree with this. The training reeves did for these movies was impressive

A movie not too many people talk about, or maybe even know about, is The Foreigner with Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan. Kind of like Taken, if you never heard of it, don't watch the trailer if these are your kind of movies.

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just rented on Prime. THEY KILLED HIS DOG? OMG he better get revenge for that.... leave the puppies alone
    Yet another poor decision by Theon Greyjoy.....

Blog Entries

Just started watching "Your Honor" on Netflix. Saw 3 and I think there are 10 episodes. It stars Bryan Cranston who starred in "Breaking Bad."

This is the storyline :
    " Bryan Cranston stars as a New Orleans judge who is forced to confront his own deepest convictions when his son is involved in a hit and run that embroils an organized crime family. As a storm of vengeance, lies and deceit threatens to engulf the entire city, Michael Desiato faces a series of increasingly impossible choices and discovers just how far an honest man will go to save his son's life "

It is quite unsettling, but a riveting drama.

If any of you have seen it, I'd be interested in your opinion... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Just started watching "Your Honor" on Netflix. Saw 3 and I think there are 10 episodes. It stars Bryan Cranston who starred in "Breaking Bad."

This is the storyline :
    " Bryan Cranston stars as a New Orleans judge who is forced to confront his own deepest convictions when his son is involved in a hit and run that embroils an organized crime family. As a storm of vengeance, lies and deceit threatens to engulf the entire city, Michael Desiato faces a series of increasingly impossible choices and discovers just how far an honest man will go to save his son's life "

It is quite unsettling, but a riveting drama.

If any of you have seen it, I'd be interested in your opinion... Bc
    Show is absolutely great

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I loved it. Was like a less serious John Wick.

I really hope they do a sequel... I'd love a team focused movie w/ Bob, RZA, and Christopher Lloyd. That was a trio I didn't know I needed so much.

Blog Entries

We watched Jungle Cruise tonight. I liked it, but I like everything with Rock in it.

10. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We watched Jungle Cruise tonight. I liked it, but I like everything with Rock in it.
    Yeah my kids are dying to see it, and I had a weird obsession with the ride as a kid so..

We will probably see it this week. We are on vacation in south carolina but its a million degrees here this weekend so a movie would be good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah my kids are dying to see it, and I had a weird obsession with the ride as a kid so..

We will probably see it this week. We are on vacation in south carolina but its a million degrees here this weekend so a movie would be good
    Kids will love it. It's a lot of fun, Rock and Emily Blunt have great chemistry.

Blog Entries

A lot of nods to the ride as well so if you liked that you'll probably like it too lol.