Page 642 of 880 FirstFirst ... 640641642643644 ... LastLast
Results 7,693 to 7,704 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Per usual, I'm behind and just got back into handmaid's tale now that I have Hulu again. Very well done but man if it isn't my nightmare as a woman!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Honestly, just being a woman sounds like nightmare to me. 2 hours to get ready, gettin your hair did, make up melts, then you have to carry a human inside you, sometimes more than one! Then what if your not attractive, Na man

But all that power....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Honestly, just being a woman sounds like nightmare to me. 2 hours to get ready, gettin your hair did, make up melts, then you have to carry a human inside you, sometimes more than one! Na man

But all that power....

Sometimes I feel like damn, we are strong and tough as shit and I feel proud. Other times I'm like fuck this shit

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Sometimes I feel like damn, we are strong and tough as shit and I feel proud. Other times I'm like fuck this shit

Just so many double standards. I mean just look at women in sport media, good God.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Just so many double standards. I mean just look at women in sport media, good God.

I follow some great women in sports broadcasting on Twitter. The amount of replies that are solely based on appearance...

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Loki has been awesome. I've enjoyed all the Marvel shows so far but this is probably the best one for me.
    The most recent episode was hysterical! Loki and the female version were absolutely great together! Marvel should team them both up together permanently!

Great show!

Ok updated Game of Thrones thoughts. WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN GOT(shouldn't be too many weirdos like me):

I have 1 more episode of season 2.

1). Tyrion is fantastic in season 2. The character is becoming very interesting. The way he defies and insults Joffrey and clearly has his own agenda is great.

2) Theon Greyjoy is such an ass. Hate him almos as much as Joffrey. Glad to see they didn't actually kill off Bran like that. Though when I saw the burned bodies I wasn't sure. Theon betraying the Starks and Winterfell with that level of violence is low.

3) Stanis' ghost demon baby... WTF

4) Aria and her dealings with Tywin has been interesting. Aria and jaquen H'gar as her hitman with the 3 names has been one of ky favorite side stories. I hope H'gar develops into a larger character

5) The battle of Blackwater was insane. Another great part of Tyrion's arch. The Hound deciding to leave seemingly with Sansa seems to be the start of his being more of a focal point going forward.

6) Jon Snow this season has been a bit boring. I'm sure his story will get better but in season 2 it sucks.

7) Brianna of Tarth is a beast. And she's captain phasma

8) I can't believe that Rob Stark hasn't done anything about Theon taking Winterfell and his brothers.

9) so Osha bangs Theon so that she can escape with the stark boys later that night. Why didn't she just kill Theon while he slept?

10) Daenerys story this season is boring AF. Maybe because the other stories are so good I'm just bored everytime it cuts to her in Carth.

Favorite characters right now:
    -Tyrion
    -Jaquen H'gar
    - The Hound
    -Tywin

Hated characters right now:
    -Joffrey
    -Theon
    -Jamie
    -Lancel

Blog Entries

never seen one episode of GoT

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Ok updated Game of Thrones thoughts. WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN GOT(shouldn't be too many weirdos like me):

I have 1 more episode of season 2.

1). Tyrion is fantastic in season 2. The character is becoming very interesting. The way he defies and insults Joffrey and clearly has his own agenda is great.

2) Theon Greyjoy is such an ass. Hate him almos as much as Joffrey. Glad to see they didn't actually kill off Bran like that. Though when I saw the burned bodies I wasn't sure. Theon betraying the Starks and Winterfell with that level of violence is low.

3) Stanis' ghost demon baby... WTF

4) Aria and her dealings with Tywin has been interesting. Aria and jaquen H'gar as her hitman with the 3 names has been one of ky favorite side stories. I hope H'gar develops into a larger character

5) The battle of Blackwater was insane. Another great part of Tyrion's arch. The Hound deciding to leave seemingly with Sansa seems to be the start of his being more of a focal point going forward.

6) Jon Snow this season has been a bit boring. I'm sure his story will get better but in season 2 it sucks.

7) Brianna of Tarth is a beast. And she's captain phasma

8) I can't believe that Rob Stark hasn't done anything about Theon taking Winterfell and his brothers.

9) so Osha bangs Theon so that she can escape with the stark boys later that night. Why didn't she just kill Theon while he slept?

10) Daenerys story this season is boring AF. Maybe because the other stories are so good I'm just bored everytime it cuts to her in Carth.

Favorite characters right now:
    -Tyrion
    -Jaquen H'gar
    - The Hound
    -Tywin

Hated characters right now:
    -Joffrey
    -Theon
    -Jamie
    -Lancel
    I can't talk to you man. Anything I say in response to anything you wrote will give away something. I'll just say, most of your thoughts are properly aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    never seen one episode of GoT
    I will be an advocate for the show until the day I die. I'd recommend you watch it, especially if you haven't kept up with any of the rumors about it over the years and if you have no idea what it's about. It's good entertainment. If you don't like sci-fi fantasy stuff, just think of it as a show about the complexities of mixing family and political drama to obtain or maintain power.

Blog Entries

Arya is my favorite character start to finish, she gets what was for me the best moment on the entire show eventually (whenever it happens, you'll know).

3-6 are the best seasons so you are really getting to the good parts now.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's Prime day and I rented News of the World for $2.99 - the new Tom Hanks movie. I thought it was very well done as are all of his films.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6878306/
    Watched this on a plane the other day. Liked it a lot. I had planned to watch trashy thrillers on all my flights, but then a nun and a priest sat next to me on my first leg, so I went with that instead. I'm not particularly religious or anything... just didn't feel right putting on something salacious at the time.

watched a couple things in the last week or so that were mostly all worth the watch

Edge of the World- some of you know that i really like exploration type movies and this was one ive been waiting for. Its based off of true events of James Brooke and i really enjoyed it, not enough of this genre out there. Worth the watch if you like this genre

The Wolf of Snow Hollow- i really like this movie, something pretty different in the horror werewolf type genre. Has a good story line and some good actors in it. It is just a really fun watch, i highly recommend.

Dragged Across Concrete- Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are gritty cops and want to do a bust off the books for a good retirement cushion. Its gritty and brutal, i dont know how some here would take it, but i liked it. seen it before, just wanted to watch it again

Voyagers- i didnt finish it, says enough

The Calling- never heard of this, but it was a good serial killer type movie. I like Topher Grace a lot, underrated actor to me. Really liked the story line behind the killer, something very different.

A Crooked Somebody- a guy who commited a murder years ago finds a medium who he thinks actually talks to dead people, needs his help for closure. It was definitely something different and i actually liked it