Page 614 of 880 FirstFirst ... 612613614615616 ... LastLast
Results 7,357 to 7,368 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Demon slayer is pretty good for you anime folks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Hey – did you (usmccharles) ever watch that movie I suggested to you? Jeremiah Johnson (1972)

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I haven't, I'll have some free time this weekend so I'll look for it
    Charley, I agree with Jim here. "Jeremiah Johnson " is so worth about two hours of your time. Here's the Storyline = During the mid-nineteenth century, Jeremiah Johnson, after a stint in the US Army, decides that he would prefer a life of solitude and more importantly peace by living with nature in the mountains of the frontier of the American west. This plan entails finding a piece of land upon which to build a house. This quest ends up being not quite what he envisioned as he does require the assistance of others to find his footing, and in turn, he amasses friends and acquaintances along the way, some who become more a part of his life than he would have imagined. Perhaps most importantly, some of those people provide him with the knowledge of how to co-exist with some of the many Indian tribes, most importantly the Crow, on whose land in Colorado Jeremiah ultimately decides to build his home. But an act by Jeremiah upon a request by the US Cavalry leads to a chain of events that may forever change the peaceful relationship he worked so hard to achieve with his neighbors and their land.

Not your typical western and I give it a personal I hope you enjoy it... Bc

Blog Entries

^ I just reserved JJ on Prime and will try to watch it tonight. thanks folks

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Y’all watch Attack on titan? For anime guys it’s awesome! Very bloody gory, final episodes coming out soon on Hulu.

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Watching Training Day for the first time in years, movie is so damn good, Denzel just nails every single part he plays.
    Well, you know, he did win the Oscar for Best Actor for it so I guess it was really good, LOL!

I'm just kidding ya! I liked it a lot too!

Started watching Mare of Easttown (1st 3 episodes on HBO max right now) pretty good show so far. Interesting whodunit detective show with a detective who's trying to keep her personal life together. Reminds me a bit of the Killing if anyone has seen that

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Started watching Mare of Easttown (1st 3 episodes on HBO max right now) pretty good show so far. Interesting whodunit detective show with a detective who's trying to keep her personal life together. Reminds me a bit of the Killing if anyone has seen that
    I watched the first episode and like where its headed, think im gonna wait till i can binge it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Charley, I agree with Jim here. "Jeremiah Johnson " is so worth about two hours of your time. Here's the Storyline = During the mid-nineteenth century, Jeremiah Johnson, after a stint in the US Army, decides that he would prefer a life of solitude and more importantly peace by living with nature in the mountains of the frontier of the American west. This plan entails finding a piece of land upon which to build a house. This quest ends up being not quite what he envisioned as he does require the assistance of others to find his footing, and in turn, he amasses friends and acquaintances along the way, some who become more a part of his life than he would have imagined. Perhaps most importantly, some of those people provide him with the knowledge of how to co-exist with some of the many Indian tribes, most importantly the Crow, on whose land in Colorado Jeremiah ultimately decides to build his home. But an act by Jeremiah upon a request by the US Cavalry leads to a chain of events that may forever change the peaceful relationship he worked so hard to achieve with his neighbors and their land.

Not your typical western and I give it a personal I hope you enjoy it... Bc
    Ill try to get to it tonight or tomorrow, bout time i step outside of the box
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I
    Ill try to get to it ("Jeremiah Johnson") tonight or tomorrow, bout time I step outside of the box
    Outside the box is where I live (LOL)... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Outside the box is where I live (LOL)... Bc
    You've been around before boxes were invented

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

You've been around before boxes were invented
    Gee, what make's you think that? Here are my modern friends who think differently :

That's why my initials are...

So I heard that Tawnie Kittaen (sp) passed today. Told my wife and she had no idea who she was😳 Said - Bachelor Party? She had never heard of it 😳😳
    Sooo - that will be watched tonight 👍

Watching Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix, i guess it was their attempt at their own version of The Boyz. Well, its nowhere close. The action scenes are very corny but i will say that the story is very interesting. I dont really have a lot to watch right now so its doing its job. But its nowhere close to The Boyz and if you havent seen that, you absolutely should