Page 575 of 880 FirstFirst ... 573574575576577 ... LastLast
Results 6,889 to 6,900 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Recently watched

Tom and Jerry the movie. It was not bad. Not as bad as I expected its a cute family movie. As a kid I loved Tom and Jerry cartoons on Saturday mornings. Nothing great but worth a watch with the family.

Final episode of Wanda Vision was not bad. IT ended with two credit scenes giving hope for where Marvel is going in next phase I guess. The finale episode was not as great as people hyped it up to be. I would say the previous two episodes were better. Wanda does get a sexy new costume out of no where so that was pleasant surprise.

Clarice Series has been bit of a let down. Already boring the shit out of me.

Walking Dead new episode was nothing spectacular. Sad that this used to be my favorite show. Its just so played out and redundant now that feels just way too repetitive.
    Yeah WandaVision got too big for it britches. It became so overhyped and theories (some very plausible) ran wild that the ending had no shot at standing up to the expectations. Overall it was not a bad series but I enjoyed the first half more than the last half. I bought into some of the theories so I was a bit let down lol.

Walking dead used to be my favorite show too while I watched seasons 1 to 4 or 5 I guess then I became less interested. Stopped watching midway through the season with hilltop alexandria. The kingdom and the saviors. I read the graphic novel and really wanted to make it to see Neegan turn from villain to anti hero but it just became so boring and repetitive and once I heard that they killed off Rick I had no interest. In the comics the relationship between Rick and Neegan during the whisperers was a big part of Neegan's arc.

So anyone check out paramount plus yet? Been waiting for a service with all the nickelodeon shows for my kids.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post

Greater Coens
    1. (tie) Fargo
    1 .(tie) The Big Lebowski-
    4. O Brother Where Art Thou?
    5. Raising Arizona
    6. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

Middle Coens
    7. Blood Simple
    8. No Country for Old Men
    9. Barton Fink
    10. Intolerable Cruelty
    11. Miller's Crossing
    12. Burn After Reading

Lesser Coens:
    14. True Grit
    15. The Man Who Wasn't There
    16. The Hudsucker Proxy*
    17. Inside Llewyn Davis
    18. Hail Caesar
    19. The Ladykillers*
    Im a fan, not as much as you as i havent seen some of these, but i can tell you now No Country for Old Men is definitely my #1. Your screen name is the perfect one for this thread
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    So anyone check out paramount plus yet? Been waiting for a service with all the nickelodeon shows for my kids.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    If you havent watched Yellowstone yet, do it. Once you start you wont stop. Its easily one of the best shows out at the moment, if not THE best.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Watched Boss Level on Hulu. Basically a Action Groundhog Day. I liked it, it was a fun, action filled, not trying to be more than what it is movie worth watching.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Im a fan, not as much as you as i havent seen some of these, but i can tell you now No Country for Old Men is definitely my #1. Your screen name is the perfect one for this thread
    mcCharley, "Fargo" would be my #1, with "No Country for Old Men" @ #2... Bc

I will definitely give this a watch

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    mcCharley, "Fargo" would be my #1, with "No Country for Old Men" @ #2... Bc
    I'll allow it

Sidenote, i just signed up for Peacock and it has some good shows that i definitely would recommend ie Yellowstone, Mr Mercedes and one of my favorites from back in the day, American Greed

Blog Entries

Smile Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

I'll allow it

Sidenote, i just signed up for Peacock and it has some good shows that i definitely would recommend ie Yellowstone, Mr Mercedes and one of my favorites from back in the day, American Greed
    Thanks BTW, I love "American Greed", but I get it on my Cable (Optimum) regular TV. Here in NYC it usually plays (channel 26) around midnight, showing 2 or 3 episodes... Bc

Thanks BTW, I love "American Greed", but I get it on my Cable (Optimum) regular TV. Here in NYC it usually plays (channel 26) around midnight, showing 2 or 3 episodes... Bc
    I didnt realize they were still making them, watching one about the college scandal and then Fyre festival is next. she be a very non productive day

Blog Entries

I didnt realize they were still making them, watching one about the college scandal and then Fyre festival is next. she be a very non productive day
    They're likely all reruns... Bc

They're likely all reruns... Bc
    Nope, still going

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190931...ref_=tt_ov_epl