Page 514 of 879 FirstFirst ... 512513514515516 ... LastLast
Results 6,157 to 6,168 of 10538
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The UFO thing from season 2 was weird
    Yes but it kind of provided a unifying theme, like the music. I didn't take it too seriously.

Blog Entries

Haha!

Honestly though I feel like True Detective season one, breaking bad, and GOT season 2 all spoiled me to a point of no return. Every other show/season at this point is elementary.
    You really need to watch The Expanse. Make sure you watch at least the first 4 episodes.

Sorry, season 3 of GOT was the best one, but 2 was good too
    I’ll never forget the moron who read the book that ruined the Red Wedding for me before I saw it. It would have beaten the shock of Ned Stark easily.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    True Detective S1 and breaking bad are two of my top 5 shows along with the shield and Southland. Mandalorian is creeping into that list now.

Has anyone seen the entire series of Justified? That is my favorite show hands down. Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins are phenomenal. Just a fantastic series
    Multiple times, it's Harlan Ellison, it's a great show. Used nearly all the cast of Deadwood to absolute perfection.

Next one's coming faster.

It's Dewey, Dewey Crow,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I’ll never forget the moron who read the book that ruined the Red Wedding for me before I saw it. It would have beaten the shock of Ned Stark easily.
    Totally! Only episode that ended in silence and deserved it. Maybe the trial by combat later was equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Multiple times, it's Harlan Ellison, it's a great show. Used nearly all the cast of Deadwood to absolute perfection.

Next one's coming faster.

It's Dewey, Dewey Crow,
    Haven't seen Deadwood, is that any good? I've heard it starts slow and is hard to get into

Blog Entries

Haven't seen Deadwood, is that any good? I've heard it starts slow and is hard to get into
    Nope, if you like good shows and westerns, Deadwood is a blast start to finish. You will be dying for more. But they pulled it because it was too close to the reality of what they were going to do (2008 crisis). It was a show about how society is organized and who really runs things.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Band of Brothers
    Altered Carbon S1
    Vikings- anything with ragnar. His character was perfection to me. I could talk all day about it. Vikings is my favorite series of all time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Always heard great things about Vikings.. once I get my desire to watch tv again I'll get into it. Can you believe I've only sat and seen in its entirety about 3 Raven games this year? Most of it has just been film watching afterwards what went wrong/right and of course Boykin gifs because who can resist that

office being removed from netflix jan 1

On the Home Alone note.... As a kid it always bothered me that kevin was never able to dig in to his macaroni and cheese dinner before Harry and Marv show up. Not even one bite. It bothered me way more than it should have lol
    YES we were talking about that on Thanksgiving!! Terrible

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just finished the 2 seasons of Cobra Kai. So far it is a very good show especially if you are a fan of karate kid. William Zabka as Johnny is actually a complex and well acted role

Deadwood is awesome. It was a binge watch of mine from back in the Netflix DVD days before streaming became ubiquitous.

The old timey cursing is hilariously brutal.

Olyphant was awesome as was Ian McShane. McShane is probably the biggest driver of that show actually.

You will love it.