Page 507 of 880 FirstFirst ... 505506507508509 ... LastLast
Results 6,073 to 6,084 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I feel like I'm running out of stuff to watch. Been trying to find random stuff on different channels on prime ie shudder, hbo, showtime, cinemax. I'm just too damn picky.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Same, not a lot out there interesting to me right now. I binged a ton of horror during October and now thats over and I'm lost. This Is Us came back for 4 episodes and is now back on hiatus until January. I look on Prime and Netflix and Hulu like everyday for something but its all either stuff I've seen 100x or don't have interest in. Honestly I've had the best luck finding stuff to watch with HBO Max recently. Well, that and Food Network- I like the Holiday Wars type stuff where they gotta make stuff out of cake and shit. And Guy Fieri stuff. But as far as movies and TV shows...meh.

Most watched stuff recently has been reruns of The Office on Comedy Central and we literally just watched the entire series over the summer lol.

Anyone watching the Tyson Jones Jr fight this weekend?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Watched some things recently

I Spit on Your Grave (2010)- if you know, you know. Wouldn't recommend it to most on here, I'm sure Bhc has seen it. Bout a girl who gets raped (pretty brutal to watch), then gets revenge with some brutal tactics.

Raising Caine- John Lithgow plays a doctor with very odd theories and some mental issues. Thought he was awesome and really liked it

Kiss the Girls--Morgan Freeman plays a psychologist cop and they hunt down a serial killer that kidnaps pretty women. Pretty good as well

Stir of Echoes- no idea how I never even heard of this but I thought it was fantastic. Went in completely blind about it, was not disappointed

Feedback - a radio talk show host studio is stormed by men wanting him to confess to something they think he did. It was a good watch.

Stir of echoes is great movie. Very underrated. Kevin bacon is of course a national treasure but the story was original and well acted.

Kiss the girls was a good movie. Also pretty underrated. Love Morgan freeman and Cary else’s. Ashley Judd was a good actress before she turned into a freak show.

Raising cane was good from what I remember. John Lithgow always plays an amazing bad guy.

I spit of your grave 2010. Hated it, lousy movie, lousy plot. I’m not a fan of main screen garbage like this or it’s genre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

I spit of your grave 2010. Hated it, lousy movie, lousy plot. I’m not a fan of main screen garbage like this or it’s genre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surprised you even tried to watch it.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

The wife and I finished "The Queen's Gambit" last night. Add us to all of you who gave it
    Excellent, and only 7 episodes for those (like me) with short attention spans (LOL).
    Highly recommended... Bc

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The wife and I finished "The Queen's Gambit" last night. Add us to all of you who gave it
    Excellent, and only 7 episodes for those (like me) with short attention spans (LOL).
    Highly recommended... Bc
    Then True Detective S1 is perfect for ya, only 8episodes

Then True Detective S1 is perfect for ya, only 8episodes

All time favorite. Woody and Matthew kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    All time favorite. Woody and Matthew kill it.
    Same. Perfection

Another movie that doesn't get enough credit is Wind River. Absolutely fantastic. Almost perfect

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Highly recommended... Bc
    BC if you like short mini-series try the British series “Bodyguard”. It’s only six episodes and the suspense will have you on the edge of your seat!

Another movie that doesn't get enough credit is Wind River. Absolutely fantastic. Almost perfect

Agreed! Great movie and Jeremy Renner was like a modern day Gary Cooper in that one!