Page 327 of 880 FirstFirst ... 325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 3,913 to 3,924 of 10551

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The actress who played Paige in Fighting with my Family is Florence Pugh, who was wonderful in Midsommar and is also playing someone in the upcoming Black Widow movie. She is a great actress.

The movie release slate is really slim pickings for the next couple months. We'll see Birds of Prey, but after that probably nothing until Quiet Place 2 and Mulan in late March. Probably a good thing because it ramps up after that with New Mutants, No Time To Die, and Trolls World Tour in the span of three weeks in April.
    Movies im looking forward to

The Gentlemen- Jan 24. Guy Richie Film with an awesome cast

The Call of the Wild- Feb 21st. Harrison Ford and a dog go on adventures

A Quiet Place 2- March 20th. I didnt like the first one, but this one looks interesting to me as it looks like its from the beginning of the invasion.

Candyman- June 12. Jordan Peele making a sequel, not a remake.

Top Gun- June 26. Obviously

Gree Guy- July 3rd. Ryan Reynolds is a character in a video game. Why not

Ghostbusters- July 10th. Paul Rudd. I think it looks awesome

Tenet- July 17th. Christopher Nolan in a mind fuck action

Bill and Ted- Aug 21st. Obviously dude

The Many Saints of Newark- September 25th. Prequel to The Sopranos

Ill just stop there for now
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Call of the Wild looks really good, and I'm sure it will be good, but a film that features a dog in constant peril is just not for me, lol. Sucks that one of my all time favorite actor's final films (based on his age) is one that is not for me.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Honestly, Roswell makes the most sense. You can even look at how Indiana Jones went into the ET story line but that doesn't mean it was good. I wouldn't mind it going there as i think that would be the biggest discovery in human history. I've also always thought it would be an interesting story if all the gold has disappeared from Ft Knox and someone has to find it. But if you guys remember, im a sucker for all these exploration type movies, so the the lost city of Atlantis would be my first choice.

I liked a movie he did called Frozen Ground, about the serial killer who would kidnap women and hunt them in the wilderness (true story). Other than that,

96- The Rock
    97- Face Off
    97- Con Air
    99- 8mm
    00- Gone in 60
    00- The Family Man
    04- National Treasure
    05- Lord of War
    06- National Treasure 2
    10- KickAss (but i wouldnt say hes the main guy really)
    13- Frozen Ground

You left off the best one. Raising Arizona from the 80's. That movie was funny and he was hilarious.
    Some of his other best are Leaving Las Vegas, City of Angels was not bad, Kiss of Death and Army of One were decent movies.

Never heard of Frozen ground I will have to check that one out.

Movies im looking forward to

The Gentlemen- Jan 24. Guy Richie Film with an awesome cast

The Call of the Wild- Feb 21st. Harrison Ford and a dog go on adventures

A Quiet Place 2- March 20th. I didnt like the first one, but this one looks interesting to me as it looks like its from the beginning of the invasion.

Candyman- June 12. Jordan Peele making a sequel, not a remake.

Top Gun- June 26. Obviously

Gree Guy- July 3rd. Ryan Reynolds is a character in a video game. Why not

Ghostbusters- July 10th. Paul Rudd. I think it looks awesome

Tenet- July 17th. Christopher Nolan in a mind fuck action

Bill and Ted- Aug 21st. Obviously dude

The Many Saints of Newark- September 25th. Prequel to The Sopranos

Ill just stop there for now
    Yeah so far 2020 movies the list is looking pretty grimm.

Birds of Prey might be the only thing I see in theaters until Spring.

-Will not waste money on Top Gun 2
    -Will now waste money watching a silent movie Quiet place 2 in a theater.
    -Call of the Wild looks decent but I doubt it will do well. Probably wait for cable

Ghostbusters will definitely be a theater viewing. I loved the original 2 movies. Hated the female remake.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    You left off the best one. Raising Arizona from the 80's. That movie was funny and he was hilarious.
    Some of his other best are Leaving Las Vegas, City of Angels was not bad, Kiss of Death and Army of One were decent movies.

I actually haven't seen Army of One, but want to. Just not paying to rent it.

Frozen Ground is on Amazon.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

If you're talking Nicolas Cage movies, I really liked him in Wild at Heart. Just a weird flick. Not predictable. Cheesy and weird all at once. That movie is one where people tend not to have ambivalent feelings towards it. Hate or love usually.

I seem to recall liking him in the movie Knowing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Call of the Wild looks really good, and I'm sure it will be good, but a film that features a dog in constant peril is just not for me, lol. Sucks that one of my all time favorite actor's final films (based on his age) is one that is not for me.
    Yea i get you, but its not like Marley and Me which ill never watch again in my entire life. Also, i read somewhere the only reason Ford showed up in one of the previous Star Wars is so he gets to make another Indiana Jones. So theres that

I dont know how i missed this, but there will be no Season 2 of Watchmen

I dont know how i missed this, but there will be no Season 2 of Watchmen
    I tried to watch it but was kind of put off how they turned it into a White MAGA Nazis KKK vs wokester thing.

Not surprising there will be no season 2. And now they've likely ruined it for any sort of follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I tried to watch it but was kind of put off how they turned it into a White MAGA Nazis KKK vs wokester thing.

Not surprising there will be no season 2. And now they've likely ruined it for any sort of follow up.
    I thought it was phenomenal. Definitely not the type of genre i normally watch but definitely surprised me. To each their own

Blog Entries

Tried 2 more episodes of Witcher and I’m done with it. The narrative is atrocious and I can’t get past the casting, mainly of Geralt but others too. I can not recommend it at all. Play the games instead.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Def. I've chatted with Kellyanne a few times in the past on Instagram... #girlcrush

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That's awesome! :) she's beautiful for sure!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk