Page 678 of 880 FirstFirst ... 676677678679680 ... LastLast
Results 8,125 to 8,136 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Watched Vacation Friends which I guess is some new Hulu exclusive movie? Had John Cena, and the black male lead I've seen in other stuff though don't recall his name. Honestly I liked it a lot, I laughed all the way through. I really like John Cena as a comedic actor. He's great. Movie was really good for me.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Thought he was great in suicide squad. Some nice comedy relief from how dry he played that character.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

2. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Anyone else excited to see The Many Saints of Newark? Big time Sopranos fan here.
    I'm both excited and apprehensive.

Sopranos is one of my all time favorite dramas, but the track record on revivals of long completed series is a bit iffy.

Michael Gandolfini will either absolutely nail his role to a T, or he'll fall far short of his father.

Just watched the Untold: malice in the palace and it was pretty good. Those fans are fucking stupid, i mean, dude runs up to Ron Artest looking to square up and is saying he's hurt and needs xrays? Yea no shit. Players have a right to defend themselves for sure, but going up into the stands because someone threw a drink on you? Come on. Any fan that throws something at a player should either 1) be banned for life or 2) go square for two minutes with said player. just because you buy a ticket doesnt give you the right to do whatever
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Last 2 AHS episodes were pretty good. I may be a fan of the shortened seasons...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I also love blues and jazz, which wouldn't exist without them. Arguably rock n roll too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Definitely not. You can see definitely see an evolution from jazz to blues to old rock. Not to mention the drum kit didn't exist as an instrument prior to jazz musicians coming up with it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Recently watched Rust on Showtime. New series. First episode was pretty good.

Watched an old movie from 1990 Cadilac Man. It has a pretty well recognizable cast notably Robin Williams and Tim Robbins among many others. Overall for even 1990 the movie had really lame bad 80's look and acting to it. Its worth a watch if you want to laugh at how bad movies used to be. Hard to imagine this was a major hollywood movie but apparently it was. Never even heard of it before two days ago when I saw it on cable.

watched four episodes of Click Bait. Overall the cast sucks, the last minute of each episode does awesome job of making you want to continue watching it. Overall its been pretty good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Recently watched Rust on Showtime. New series. First episode was pretty good.

Watched an old movie from 1990 Cadilac Man. It has a pretty well recognizable cast notably Robin Williams and Tim Robbins among many others. Overall for even 1990 the movie had really lame bad 80's look and acting to it. Its worth a watch if you want to laugh at how bad movies used to be. Hard to imagine this was a major hollywood movie but apparently it was. Never even heard of it before two days ago when I saw it on cable.

watched four episodes of Click Bait. Overall the cast sucks, the last minute of each episode does awesome job of making you want to continue watching it. Overall its been pretty good.
    Started watching that too. Got me hooked now.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Watched Vaction Friends on Hulu, just one of those feel good fun rides of a movie. Just a good watch. Cena does such a with these kind of roles and is awesome in the comedy genre, hope he makes more rated R ones.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Vacation Friends was hilarious. John Cena was hilarious.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Did anyone see the new Candyman? With a newborn I've been restricted from going to the movies until probably November so I didn't get the chance, I don't think anyone here reviewed it that I saw. It's on demand today so I'm probably going to rent it tonight.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Did anyone see the new Candyman? With a newborn I've been restricted from going to the movies until probably November so I didn't get the chance, I don't think anyone here reviewed it that I saw. It's on demand today so I'm probably going to rent it tonight.
    I haven't but the reviews are very positive. It's a little pricey for me, going to wait

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I haven't but the reviews are very positive. It's a little pricey for me, going to wait
    I watched it. I am not a tough critic but I thought it was really good. I have no complaints. Wish I could have seen it in theater.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Started watching that too. Got me hooked now.
    I finished click bait. I’ll say the show did great job of keeping my interest. The ending was bit of let down but with a good twist.

Started watch The handmaids tale (wife’s idea). It’s definitely different. Didn’t understand it at first but so far it’s not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk