Page 604 of 880 FirstFirst ... 602603604605606 ... LastLast
Results 7,237 to 7,248 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

This is more up my alley as far as "horror," which this i guess would be a psych thriller

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    another potential horror flick

That's a Ben Wheatley movie... he did Kill List. If you haven't seen Kill List, go watch Kill List.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    That's a Ben Wheatley movie... he did Kill List. If you haven't seen Kill List, go watch Kill List.
    I haven't... And will look it up right now, I needed in for tonight after studying for my CDL test

Edit-can't find it for free

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmccharles; 04-15-2021 at 10:36 PM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

The Falcon and Winter Soldier episode 5 was no where near as good as it was hyped up to be.

The cameo is not some huge Hollywood actress. She is pretty much a B lister at best in my opinion and the character I doubt many will even recognize or know who the character is. I think they should have chosen someone about 20 years younger based on the comics look and appeal but that is just me.
    Overall the scene also does not even feel like it fits. It feels like it was added for the sake of adding it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    The Falcon and Winter Soldier episode 5 was no where near as good as it was hyped up to be.

The cameo is not some huge Hollywood actress. She is pretty much a B lister at best in my opinion and the character I doubt many will even recognize or know who the character is. I think they should have chosen someone about 20 years younger based on the comics look and appeal but that is just me.
    Overall the scene also does not even feel like it fits. It feels like it was added for the sake of adding it.
    She was originally supposed to appear in Black Widow movie 1st, but Covid pushed it back so maybe her scenes in that will help make it make sense later? Supposedly she is set to be a major character going forward.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    She was originally supposed to appear in Black Widow movie 1st, but Covid pushed it back so maybe her scenes in that will help make it make sense later? Supposedly she is set to be a major character going forward.

I thought all the stories coming out last week about her appearance said that (Her character was Not slated to be in any upcoming movies)???
    All the crap I read online made it as if this was the first and only scheduled appearance so far.

She acted good, but the entire scene just made no point. It was like Bam, here I am and everyone should understand what is going on. Especially given the scene that it followed.

If you look at the character in comics she is this tall slender hottie. Definitely not short past middle aged side character from one of the greatest sitcoms of all time. Not a bad actress just not what I would have expected

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I haven't... And will look it up right now, I needed in for tonight after studying for my CDL test

Edit-can't find it for free

Damn really?... I feel like it used to be on netflix all the time... just keep it in mind... I think it should be right up your alley

Blog Entries

Falcon and Winter Soldier is so good. Sad the last episode is next week. What's in the box Bucky gave Sam? A Captain America outfit? The POS making his own shield in the credits scene is gonna be pissed when he finds out the difference between vibranium and steel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Falcon and Winter Soldier is so good. Sad the last episode is next week. What's in the box Bucky gave Sam? A Captain America outfit? The POS making his own shield in the credits scene is gonna be pissed when he finds out the difference between vibranium and steel lol
    U.S.Agent. lol. And yes, yes he will.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Damn really?... I feel like it used to be on netflix all the time... just keep it in mind... I think it should be right up your alley
    I added it to my imbd list, which I actually knock stuff off there, it's like 70ish right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It’s either new captain America suit but my guess it’s the flower thing that gave black panther his power. Assuming falcon becomes captain America he’ll need super human strength

The show is good. Not enough Bucky too much falcon. For such short series they’ve waisted like 15 minutes on the dumb ass family boat saga that and the psychiatristangle from first three episodes that’s like 30 minutes of wasted screen time.

Looks like Sharon is bad guy after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just shelled out $20 renting Nobody movie.

It is definitely worth a watch for any Bob odenkirk fan.

The soundtrack is awesome. Some of the scenes are pretty good. But this movie could have been amazing.

They could have had a better more grounded story but it was awesome to see Bob have a lead movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk