Page 692 of 880 FirstFirst ... 690691692693694 ... LastLast
Results 8,293 to 8,304 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    This new Halloween Kills is... awful. I legitimately hate this. Watching on Peacock and I might not finish... crazy how good the 2018 one was and then they do this.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Wow I’m actually surprised you hated it.

Took the family to see it last night.

Where I think the movie has some serious flaws and the directors royally fucked up this story along with trying to fuck up the original story it was not awful.

If your a Michael Myers fan it has the best Michael kill scenes from all of the movies and it has quite a bit of it.

The flash back scenes were dumb, the mob scenes were horrible and just absurdly dumb. The second movie in row with the black sheriff in the cowboy suit and hat just is totally wasted character and doesn’t fit the entire movies. If he’s the boss then have him involved in the movie instead of two scenes.

They totally wasted Jamie lee Curtis.

The real housewives actress they never gave any follow up to her and her acting is atrocious.

Disappointed but it’s definitely worth watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

Where I think the movie has some serious flaws and the directors royally fucked up this story along with trying to fuck up the original story it was not awful.

If your a Michael Myers fan it has the best Michael kill scenes from all of the movies and it has quite a bit of it.

The flash back scenes were dumb, the mob scenes were horrible and just absurdly dumb. The second movie in row with the black sheriff in the cowboy suit and hat just is totally wasted character and doesn’t fit the entire movies. If he’s the boss then have him involved in the movie instead of two scenes.

The real housewives actress they never gave any follow up to her and her acting is atrocious.

Lol. There is absolutely nothing about your review that makes me want to watch it. The only positive thing you said was the kill scenes were good. The rest was all negative and you still say it's worth the watch? No thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Lol. There is absolutely nothing about your review that makes me want to watch it. The only positive thing you said was the kill scenes were good. The rest was all negative and you still say it's worth the watch? No thanks

Well I’m a huge Halloween Michael Myers fan. I’m dying to see this new trilogy finished.

The movie is almost two hours long. Maybe 20 minutes of it was bad. It was few small dumb scenes that I didn’t like.

But it’s good if your fan of Michael Myers.

It was the most people I’ve seen at a theater since COVID.

Shang chi , free guy or venom 2 had no where near the amount of people.

Trailers are out for

Black Adam. Short but the rock looks badass

The Batman new trailer. Looks really dark and pretty good so far

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

Yeah, for me it just didn't feel like a Halloween movie. This felt like another Rob Zombie Halloween between the extreme violence, body count, and nonsensical story, just without the grunge tinge. I was worried about this from the moment the trailer hit. I absolutely hated it and put it with Curse of Michael Myers and Zombie's Halloween 2 as the worst Halloween movies of all time. I have nothing positive to say about it.

Anyone who's been around the thread knows I almost NEVER say I hate something...but I hated this movie. I have rarely been more disappointed in a movie. 2018 was so good...and this was dreadful. If it wasn't a follow up to a movie that was such a return to form for the franchise then maybe I'd like it more, but 2018 reset expectations of a Halloween movie for me.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

New season of You on Netflix has been fantastic through three episodes. This is one of my favorite shows despite how preposterous it is.

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Yeah, for me it just didn't feel like a Halloween movie. This felt like another Rob Zombie Halloween between the extreme violence, body count, and nonsensical story, just without the grunge tinge. I was worried about this from the moment the trailer hit. I absolutely hated it and put it with Curse of Michael Myers and Zombie's Halloween 2 as the worst Halloween movies of all time. I have nothing positive to say about it.

Anyone who's been around the thread knows I almost NEVER say I hate something...but I hated this movie. I have rarely been more disappointed in a movie. 2018 was so good...and this was dreadful. If it wasn't a follow up to a movie that was such a return to form for the franchise then maybe I'd like it more, but 2018 reset expectations of a Halloween movie for me.
    I obviously think the rob zombie movies are trash and should not even be part of the genre.

The worst Halloween for me had to be Halloween resurrection which I just watched for first time in like 20 years tonight. I totally forgot Jamie lee was in this one for first twenty minutes but damn it was horrible.

They kill her off but accidentally getting stabbed while hanging from building with Michael Myers and she kisses him on the lips before plummeting to her death. Oh they also destroy Halloween h20 by it being a paramedic wearing Michael mask who gets decapitated.

Halloween kills I watched it second time and still think it’s decent but not great.

Watched two Dave Chappell Netflix shows. Shit was hilarious. New one and 2019 one.

What did others think of the Only Murders in the Building season finale?

I thought it was a little lazy for a show that constantly surprised and had such witty writing. Still will be there for Season 2, though.

New season of You on Netflix has been fantastic through three episodes. This is one of my favorite shows despite how preposterous it is.

I'm on episode 6! Enjoying it so far

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'm on episode 6! Enjoying it so far

On episode 1, I said to my wife, "If they just go the same formula as season 1 and 2, I'm out." But by the end of episode 1, it's clear they had other axes to grind.
    Last edited by InigoMontoya; 10-20-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    On episode 1 I said to my wife, "If they just go the same formula as season 1 and 2, I'm out." But by the end of episode 1, it's clear they had other axes to grind.
    Totally

Blog Entries

What does it say about me that I'm insanely attracted to Love the character? Even after what happens in E5 or 6 (can't remember which and don't want to spoil) happens? Victoria Pedretti is fine as fuck and this character, I just want to help cover up the shit she does. Lol.
    back on twitter