Page 515 of 880 FirstFirst ... 513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 6,169 to 6,180 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Always heard great things about Vikings.. once I get my desire to watch tv again I'll get into it. Can you believe I've only sat and seen in its entirety about 3 Raven games this year? Most of it has just been film watching afterwards what went wrong/right and of course Boykin gifs because who can resist that
    Vikings was entertaining but had a bit of a cheese factor. My wife and I prefer "The Last Kingdom" and Utred, Son of Utred i.e. Alexander Dreymon. Last Kingdom is a great, great show.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Band of Brothers
    Altered Carbon S1
    Vikings- anything with ragnar. His character was perfection to me. I could talk all day about it. Vikings is my favorite series of all time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Band of Brothers is one of my all time favorite series I've ever watched. I remember drinking beers and wrapping Christmas presents back in 2004 as my wife and 2 young girls were at her mothers for the weekend and just being in heaven. Christmas tree up and lit, a zero responsibility break for me, ha ha, and watching that show.... good times.

Anyone seen "Raised By Wolves"? I think Ridley Scott is a producer and may have directed a few episodes. He's one of my favorite directors. I think he kind of got lost in the weeds on the Aliens franchise but fortunately he he had Michael Fassbender to save his ass with his David character.

Anyway, too bad it's on HBO Max and not an Amazon or Netflix thing. Looks pretty cool and weird. Right up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Band of Brothers
    Altered Carbon S1
    Vikings- anything with ragnar. His character was perfection to me. I could talk all day about it. Vikings is my favorite series of all time.

Vikings is great. I rank it up there with Black Sails. Series finale supposedly starts sometime this month. I haven't seen an actual start date yet though.

*edit*

Just saw where they announced Dec 30th for the final season start date.

:)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nickh0801; 12-02-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    True Detective S1 and breaking bad are two of my top 5 shows along with the shield and Southland. Mandalorian is creeping into that list now.

Has anyone seen the entire series of Justified? That is my favorite show hands down. Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins are phenomenal. Just a fantastic series
    I have and I bought DVDs for the 2nd, 4th, and 6th seasons!

It is on my Top Ten List of greatest TV shows ever. Olyphant and Goggins have never been better and if anyone has not seen it yet, give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Band of Brothers is one of my all time favorite series I've ever watched. I remember drinking beers and wrapping Christmas presents back in 2004 as my wife and 2 young girls were at her mothers for the weekend and just being in heaven. Christmas tree up and lit, a zero responsibility break for me, ha ha, and watching that show.... good times.
    Yea it's absolutely fantastic, the way it brings you along with the characters helps you develop such a bond. It'd flawless

Anyone seen "Raised By Wolves"? I think Ridley Scott is a producer and may have directed a few episodes. He's one of my favorite directors. I think he kind of got lost in the weeds on the Aliens franchise but fortunately he he had Michael Fassbender to save his ass with his David character.

Anyway, too bad it's on HBO Max and not an Amazon or Netflix thing. Looks pretty cool and weird. Right up my alley.
    I've been wanting to watch this but I don't even know where to really get hbomax. Think they dropped the ball by not making it readily available, because I have hbo on Amazon

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Loved Deadwood and Justified also.
    If you liked those Longmire is worth a peek.
    Hell on Wheels wasn't bad either.
    "Find #20 on every play"

8. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Have you seen The Following?
    Not yet. Will have to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    I have and I bought DVDs for the 2nd, 4th, and 6th seasons!

It is on my Top Ten List of greatest TV shows ever. Olyphant and Goggins have never been better and if anyone has not seen it yet, give it a try. You won't be disappointed!
    Awesome. Yeah the 2nd season with Mags Bennet was my favorite season of the series but 3 was great also with villian Robert Quarles. I'm gonna watch the series again now lol

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    Longmire has been on my list for a while just gotta pull the trigger on it (pun intended). Is it weird that the guy who plays Longmire always reminded me of older bret favre?

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    I remember loving that first season of Justified. That was a long time ago and I think I checked it out because I was high on Timothy Olyphant from his deadwood turn. I caught a few Santa Clarita Diet episodes and thought Olyphant was actually a pretty good comedic actor as well.

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

I remember loving that first season of Justified. That was a long time ago and I think I checked it out because I was high on Timothy Olyphant from his deadwood turn. I caught a few Santa Clarita Diet episodes and thought Olyphant was actually a pretty good comedic actor as well.
    Fun Fact: For the Walking Dead, he was one of the actors who originally auditioned for the role of Negan!

Would have been interesting if he won the role instead of Jeffery Dean Morgan!