Results 6,865 to 6,876 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yep, good stuff. The Brave One with Jodie foster is good
    I'll have to check it out when I'm home alone... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    My wife and I picked back up on Shameless last night, we last stopped watching at the midpoint of season 9. Watched 4 episodes. It's still great. Looking forward to catching up on it.
    My wife and I just started watching that show last night.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Synchronic - Anthony Mackie, who i cant stand, plays a paramedic who has been seeing some very weird deaths. I say give it a watch without watching the trailer or reading about it, its a very different take a certain genre that i wont spoil. Not sure how some of you will take it, but i thought it was a fun watch, i would recommend to the open minded movie types
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    My wife and I just started watching that show last night.

I get the people who say they don't like it or don't get the appeal but I think it's great. Hilarious, deals with some difficult topics throughout the run and does so in a nice way that never feels too heavy. William H Macy and Steve Howey are funny as hell, and the actors who play Ian and Lip are great.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Anyone watched The mam who killed hitler then the bigfoot with Sam Elliot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Anyone watched The mam who killed hitler then the bigfoot with Sam Elliot?
    Such a weird one

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Such a weird one

Yeah it was. I didn't know what to expect and I like Sam Elliot quite a bit but man was it strange and a very slow story. The Bigfoot costume was comical because of how bad it was but creepy AF at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah it was. I didn't know what to expect and I like Sam Elliot quite a bit but man was it strange and a very slow story. The Bigfoot costume was comical because of how bad it was but creepy AF at the same time
    I thought the premise sounded amazing and was really looking forward to the movie. I think it could of been fantastic. But alas.... Here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I get the people who say they don't like it or don't get the appeal but I think it's great. Hilarious, deals with some difficult topics throughout the run and does so in a nice way that never feels too heavy. William H Macy and Steve Howey are funny as hell, and the actors who play Ian and Lip are great.
    We only are two episodes in since I was running a dnd game last night, but it's been great so far. My wife felt some of the nudity was unnecessary, but pretty funny.

Blog Entries

We only are two episodes in since I was running a dnd game last night, but it's been great so far. My wife felt some of the nudity was unnecessary, but pretty funny.

Sex is a pretty consistent part of the show, so fair warning there is a lot of nudity to come lol. A lot of it is made to be as unappealing as possible though, so there is that. It's been a long time since I've watched the first 5-6 seasons.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Elysium is fantastic and way better than District 9. I like Oblivion too with Tom Cruise!
    After District 9, my expectations were sky high so I was disappointed with Elysium. It has some great ideas but the cohesion just isn't there in the narrative, mostly because of the script. The director has admitted as much and "feels like he f*cked it up."

https://www.slashfilm.com/neill-blom...ed-up-elysium/
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

So...it was the nudity that bothered her? There is so much more that is effed up in Shameless IMHO than the nudity IMHO....
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q