Page 615 of 880 FirstFirst ... 613614615616617 ... LastLast
Results 7,369 to 7,380 of 10551

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Watching Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix, i guess it was their attempt at their own version of The Boyz. Well, its nowhere close. The action scenes are very corny but i will say that the story is very interesting. I don't really have a lot to watch right now so its doing its job. But its nowhere close to The Boyz and if you haven't seen that, you absolutely should
    RIP Tawnee Kitain. She was gorgeous in her day.

I am also watching Jupiters Legacy. The special effects are on par with like Nickelodeon kids movie bad. Just straight trash.

Atleast so far there is somewhat of an interesting story and back story they are trying to show. I like Josh Duhmel but the cast is pretty lousy.

This show is not even on par with the Boyz. It has a close comparison to Power Rangers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

I am also watching Jupiters Legacy. The special effects are on par with like Nickelodeon kids movie bad. Just straight trash.

Atleast so far there is somewhat of an interesting story and back story they are trying to show. I like Josh Duhmel but the cast is pretty lousy.

This show is not even on par with the Boyz. It has a close comparison to Power Rangers
    Rotten Tomatoes gives Jupiter's Legacy a 34% which tells me not to bother. I find their ratings match my ratings ;-)

They have The Mitchell's vs the Machine at 98% so I'm going to have to give that one a shot at some point

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Yea i finished it and its not worth the time. I just have nothing else really to watch. might start going through my imdb watch list. It had a really good story but thats about it. Netflix shouldnt have even tried that genre unless they were going all in. It was like they wanted to attract the adults but to the point their 12 year olds can watch it.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Rotten Tomatoes gives Jupiter's Legacy a 34% which tells me not to bother. I find their ratings match my ratings ;-)

They have The Mitchell's vs the Machine at 98% so I'm going to have to give that one a shot at some point
    I loved Mitchells vs the Machines... really loved the way the animation used CGI but in a way that gave a feel of hand drawn stuff too...

Blog Entries

Watched The Housekeeper on prime last night. 5/10 horror movie

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_cleaning_lady_2018

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea i finished it and its not worth the time. I just have nothing else really to watch. might start going through my imdb watch list. It had a really good story but thats about it. Netflix shouldnt have even tried that genre unless they were going all in. It was like they wanted to attract the adults but to the point their 12 year olds can watch it.

There is a massive lack of movies and shows out right now. I have been watching nothing but re runs of Daredevil and Punisher, even some Stranger Things.

I watched one episode of new Netflix Documentary on Son of Sam. So far its pretty boring. Not sure if I will finish it

Recenlty re watched old movie The Lovely Bones. Good movie.

There is a massive lack of movies and shows out right now. I have been watching nothing but re runs of Daredevil and Punisher, even some Stranger Things.

I watched one episode of new Netflix Documentary on Son of Sam. So far its pretty boring. Not sure if I will finish it

Yea I watched the son of Sam doc, it was pretty boring, well done just boring to me

Lovely bones is good, Winters Bone is a good one as well

Marr of East Town on HBO is a pretty good show, nice crime mystery, I reccomend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I figured son of sam was probably not worth it - I watched the first of the sasquatch documentary but not motivated to watch another.

I will watch Mitchells vs the Machine based on good review above and 98% RT rating. Maybe this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I figured son of sam was probably not worth it - I watched the first of the sasquatch documentary but not motivated to watch another.
    I enjoyed, just a crazy story, most here prolly won't like it

Blog Entries

Finished this season of Mayans, pretty good overall, lots of things in motion, will be interesting to see where it goes next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Spiral was ok. It is a lot closer to the original Saw in style than the sequels. Not just gore on top of gore and nothing extremely gross really. Chris Rock is basically Chris Rock which is good or bad depending on if you like him.

Was cool to be back in the theater, didn't wear a mask in the auditorium and felt fine.
    I like Chris Rock.... In comedies. There is very few actors that could have the range to do comedy and drama/horror/thriller type movies. Robin Williams was awesome at it.

I'll still see it... But him being in it lowered my expectations

Blog Entries

piral was ok. It is a lot closer to the original Saw in style than the sequels. Not just gore on top of gore and nothing extremely gross really. Chris Rock is basically Chris Rock which is good or bad depending on if you like him. Honestly it's closer to something like Se7en than it is a Saw movie. Nowhere near as good as Se7en of course.

Was cool to be back in the theater, didn't wear a mask in the auditorium and felt fine.