Page 567 of 880 FirstFirst ... 565566567568569 ... LastLast
Results 6,793 to 6,804 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Been a fan of his as well as he was one of the up and coming actors when I was a teen. Cruel Intentions is a true classic lol although more so for vintage Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    I meant to say Five Fingers. Cruel Intentions is fantasy, I don't remember the last time i watched it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    watched San Andreas with Dwayne Johnson last night, first time I've seen it. Catastrophe movie about the fault in California which I thought was a lot of fun. I'm a mile wide and an inch deep so it worked for me.

[looking directly into the zooming camera] "Now I cannot emphasize this enough to the people of San Francisco: You need to get out. And I mean now. And if you can't, you need to find any means possible to drop, cover, and hold on. Because your life is gonna depend on it. God be with you".
    Dwayne Johnson is my favorite...not actor I guess, but overall celebrity. I legitimately enjoy the man's entire catalog. These aren't like...fantastic movies or anything, but check out Skyscraper and Rampage if you want more mindless action fun. Central Intelligence, Baywatch, and the two recent Jumanji movies if you want something more comedic with action. Central Intelligence is probably the best movie of these - very funny. I don't claim any of the others to be 10/10 movies but they are fun if you like Dwayne.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I meant to say Five Fingers. Cruel Intentions is fantasy, I don't remember the last time i watched it.

I'll check that one out. I saw Cruel Intentions was streaming on something, I think Netflix. I actually don't even remember if it was good or not I just remember certain parts lmao
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I'll check that one out. I saw Cruel Intentions was streaming on something, I think Netflix. I actually don't even remember if it was good or not I just remember certain parts lmao
    I mean I'm kind of with you, not really sure if it's actually good, I just remember liking it as a kid. Nostalgia

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

So I normally don't HIGHLY recommend a movie, but last night I watched Born a Champion, just came out. It's about a jiu-jitsu fighter. They did it like a doc style in a sense. If you liked the movie Warrior with Tom Hardy, you will definitely like this. Not too many movies make me feel invested and this one really brought me in and kind of got to me a couple of times, no lie. I knows it's only February but this movie will be in my top 5 when I do my end of the year review.

So yea I'm highly recommending this movie

Blog Entries

Dwayne Johnson is my favorite...not actor I guess, but overall celebrity. I legitimately enjoy the man's entire catalog. These aren't like...fantastic movies or anything, but check out Skyscraper and Rampage if you want more mindless action fun. Central Intelligence, Baywatch, and the two recent Jumanji movies if you want something more comedic with action. Central Intelligence is probably the best movie of these - very funny. I don't claim any of the others to be 10/10 movies but they are fun if you like Dwayne.
    Thanks will check them out

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Cruel Intentions was the movie with the funeral at the end right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Cruel Intentions was the movie with the funeral at the end right?
    And Bittersweet Symphony if I remember correctly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

I hope your week with childcare gets better Touchdown. Sounds like your job was hectic too. Anyway hang in there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

very likely as close as you can get to a 'perfect' song

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    very likely as close as you can get to a 'perfect' song
    Love that song. That song totally reminds me of the late 90s.

In Cruel Intentions obviously that lady was exposed at the end but what did people find out that everyone was mad at her for? I remember someone died earlier in the movie right?