Page 806 of 806 FirstFirst ... 804805806
Results 9,661 to 9,669 of 9669

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This was a really fun watch and based on a true story. I reccomend

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    I do not know what happeend to Elisha Cutherberts carrer but my god she is a total smoke show

The girl next door movie, she was absolutely gorgeous. I thought she was going to be in everything and then like a decade nothing

2. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Watched Beast with Idris Elba the other night.

It was a fun watch. Not ground breaking or particularly memorable but it was fun.

It looked fantastic and was shot very well. The cgi was good too.

The character make illogical and stupid decisions throughout but I guess its par for the course here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Watched Beast with Idris Elba the other night.

It was a fun watch. Not ground breaking or particularly memorable but it was fun.

It looked fantastic and was shot very well. The cgi was good too.

The character make illogical and stupid decisions throughout but I guess its par for the course here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Basically my take, it was entertaining.

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

New movie artwork for the soon to be purchased house. (maybe in like 6months)

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

This was a pleasant surprise. I recommend going in knowing very little. A couple books a place at a cabin in the woods, all is not as it seems. Definitely worth the watch

Recently watched

Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas special. Overall it was funny, cute episode. I guess budget cuts effected some of the costumes and make up because Groot is normally CGI, but he was full blown rubber costume. nebula and mantis make up was OFF. Not on par with the movies. Fun family kids type movie and its Marvel.

Been watching the Casey Anthony Documentary with the wife. Like 4 episodes in. How there are 12 assholes on this planet who found her not guilty is truly sickening.
    This bitch killed her child, and this documentary is focused and filmed defending her but she is guilty in my opinion.

Watched new documentary on Guillen Maxell the Epstein girlfriend. Overall it was just rinse and repeat on the epstein documentary. It was pretty underwhelming. No new information and still not a damn word on where all his black mail is and where is all the files and camera footage. TOTAL cover up bullshit. Pretty boring and I would never watch again

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Recently watched

Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas special. Overall it was funny, cute episode. I guess budget cuts effected some of the costumes and make up because Groot is normally CGI, but he was full blown rubber costume. nebula and mantis make up was OFF. Not on par with the movies. Fun family kids type movie and its Marvel.

Been watching the Casey Anthony Documentary with the wife. Like 4 episodes in. How there are 12 assholes on this planet who found her not guilty is truly sickening.
    This bitch killed her child, and this documentary is focused and filmed defending her but she is guilty in my opinion.

Watched new documentary on Guillen Maxell the Epstein girlfriend. Overall it was just rinse and repeat on the epstein documentary. It was pretty underwhelming. No new information and still not a damn word on where all his black mail is and where is all the files and camera footage. TOTAL cover up bullshit. Pretty boring and I would never watch again
    I'm gonna give this Casey Anthony thing a try. I somewhat remember when it was happening, but I'll go in fresh

Blog Entries

Watching the movie Watcher on Shudder after seeing some commercials for it. I'm about halfway through and I dig it. There's a scene in a theater that legit gave me goosebumps for the character. Looking forward to finishing it. It's nothing spectacular but nonetheless an unexpected late year thriller treat.

Also progressing through Wednesday. It's great. There's probably something out there about it being "wOke" and fair warning, it absolutely is if you care about that stuff in your entertainment, but I don't and I'm absolutely loving it. I already want more.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Recently watched

Disgusting to me they gave that awful woman (I want to say worse) a documentary.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk