Blog Entries

So PepsiCo's Doritos in Spain hires, and then 2 days later, fires a transgender pedophile.

Can you say Bud Light on steroids?
    Why don't these companies do their homework before hiring their people? I'm sure it's another woke, DEI hire, some young, stupid Ivy League school graduate who knows nothing about running a business, except into the ground. Here are some of this trans-identifying man's past posts. Pretty sick stuff.
    “I want to do thuggish things [to] a 12-year-old girl,”
    “In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I’m a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful 8-year-old girl,”
    “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. k fat wh****,”
    “I advocate for the destruction and for the annihilation of the traditional, monogamous, nuclear family,”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dorit...about-children

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: So PepsiCo's Doritos in Spain hires, and then 2 days later, fires a transgender pedophile.

At least they fired her/him (I am not sure what DNA this person has).

Blog Entries

Re: So PepsiCo's Doritos in Spain hires, and then 2 days later, fires a transgender pedophile.

Planet Fitness is the latest to "Go woke go broke." Planet Fitness' value dropped $400 million in five days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVRLTHHgfOU