Page 876 of 880 FirstFirst ... 874875876877878 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,512 of 10551

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I can't wait to watch this.
    It's basically a courtroom drama, just to set expectations. The French system is very different from the American one.

I also always have subtitles on, where next to F18s for years will do some damage

Hey, did you ever watch Jeremiah Johnson? I remember BC & I were pushing that one on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Can't remember the last thing I saw at the pictures, maybe the most recent ant man movie? Im just not easily amused these days I suppose. I'll go see the next avengers movie, maybe.
    Thor Ragnarok was the last, Deadpool 3 will be the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Can't remember the last thing I saw at the pictures, maybe the most recent ant man movie? Im just not easily amused these days I suppose. I'll go see the next avengers movie, maybe.

I love going to the movies. With how bad Madame Webb reviews are, I think I will not waste my money. Me and the wife are supposed to go see One Love The Bob Marley movie later today. I am really not interested but she is begging me to go see it so I guess that is the plan.

Finally watched Oppenheimer last night. Where this movie has an amazing cast, awesome story it was rather disappointing for me. Honestly it would have been better had it been a series because it is so fucking long, and so boring at times. The thing that made me not like it, was the way it jumped around, and the back flashes since the movie was set in the30s, 40s and 50s I guess you never really knew what era each scene was in.

My favorites scenes are obviously them detonating the bomb and Florence Pugh topless numerous times. The movie was good, It just lost me. Its hard trashing it which I feel like I did but it just jumped around way too much. There was far too much story to be told and not enough time for a 3hr long boring ass movie is how I would put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Watched the newish Zach Snyder movie Rebel Moon Part 1. It's pretty poorly acted and it's story is basically Star Wars plus an early scene cut basically straight out of Walking Dead, but I found it entertaining enough, similar to how I felt about Army of the Dead. Moderately watchable for a night.

I really can't even adequately describe how bad it is. Nothing about it on any level from the script to the acting to the direction to the effects to the editing is done on a professional level.

Rebel moon was ok. I did not hate it, but you could tell it was just a lazy ass script and ripped off of numerous movies.

Zach Snyder movies have never been good in my opinion.

5. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I love going to the movies. With how bad Madame Webb reviews are, I think I will not waste my money. Me and the wife are supposed to go see One Love The Bob Marley movie later today. I am really not interested but she is begging me to go see it so I guess that is the plan.

Finally watched Oppenheimer last night. Where this movie has an amazing cast, awesome story it was rather disappointing for me. Honestly it would have been better had it been a series because it is so fucking long, and so boring at times. The thing that made me not like it, was the way it jumped around, and the back flashes since the movie was set in the30s, 40s and 50s I guess you never really knew what era each scene was in.

My favorites scenes are obviously them detonating the bomb and Florence Pugh topless numerous times. The movie was good, It just lost me. Its hard trashing it which I feel like I did but it just jumped around way too much. There was far too much story to be told and not enough time for a 3hr long boring ass movie is how I would put it.
    I agree about Oppenheimer. I liked it but definitely needs to be a mini series,

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw *in theater* was the Barbenheimer double feature I did way back in the summer. That was a long day at the movies to say the least, and it was definitely the right call to go Oppenheimer first then Barbie, lol.

I've been using a bootleg site to watch stuff since. Movies cost too much for the crap they put out. Imagine wasting 10+ bucks on Madame Web...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the mans preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    It's basically a courtroom drama, just to set expectations. The French system is very different from the American one.

Hey, did you ever watch Jeremiah Johnson? I remember BC & I were pushing that one on you.
    Completely forgot about that, just looked it up and it's the guy from one of my favorite memes. I'm home sick for thr next couple days so I'll see if I can watch it so where

Currently watchings Killers of the Flower Moon I tried my best to not know anything about it, I mean it's Scorsese and Leo, but 3.5 hrs wtf man. I hope it's better than The Irishman

Finished the new True Detective, definitely worth the watch they got renewed for ankther season so that's good. I liked it better than season 3 that's for sure

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw *in theater* was the Barbenheimer double feature I did way back in the summer. That was a long day at the movies to say the least, and it was definitely the right call to go Oppenheimer first then Barbie, lol.

I've been using a bootleg site to watch stuff since. Movies cost too much for the crap they put out. Imagine wasting 10+ bucks on Madame Web...
    Last movie I saw in theaters was Top Gun and damn that was amazing. Dm me that site my man

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. - Bret Hart

9. Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

I don't go to the movies much, not a big TV watcher......however my wife sucked me in to watch Virgin River and Firefly lane. That said I pre-purchased tickets to go see the Cabrini movie. I really love period movies and this one seems to be right up my alley. My favorite movies are Gangs of New York, The Patriot and Far and Away........but nothing beats any Eastwood flick. I have seen Jose Wales waaaay over a 100 times.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I don't go to the movies much, not a big TV watcher......however my wife sucked me in to watch Virgin River and Firefly lane. That said I pre-purchased tickets to go see the Cabrini movie. I really love period movies and this one seems to be right up my alley. My favorite movies are Gangs of New York, The Patriot and Far and Away........but nothing beats any Eastwood flick. I have seen Jose Wales waaaay over a 100 times.
    We may be long lost friends Art!

Nothing better than a Eastwood flix.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    We may be long lost friends Art!

Nothing better than a Eastwood flix.

Yea, that Scott Eastwood is a great actor!

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea, that Scott Eastwood is a great actor!

Watch yourself there kiddo! Lmao.

Youre not wrong. Scott is a pretty good actor too.