Page 656 of 880 FirstFirst ... 654655656657658 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,872 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just rented on Prime. THEY KILLED HIS DOG? OMG he better get revenge for that.... leave the puppies alone
    John Wick review?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Also, this is your friendly reminder that Ted Lasso is amazing, and will warm your heart.
    Season #2 started last week.

My thoughts:
    Not sure about this new character yet, they desperately need to give Rebecca more to do, glad to see Sam getting a story-line, Roy/Keely still the best part of the show.

Go watch it if you can.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    John Wick review?

Just watched- excellent! Was expecting more of a nonstop gunfire type but really well done. Will watch the series. Owe you

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Just watched- excellent! Was expecting more of a nonstop gunfire type but really well done. Will watch the series. Owe you
    Knew ya would appreciate it. Give The Foreigner a watch when ya can.

For any wrestling fans, Kevin Nash was the security guard of the club

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We watched Jungle Cruise tonight. I liked it, but I like everything with Rock in it.
    I wasted $30 renting this movie few days ago.

Everyone loves the rock and emily blunt pretty much in everything they do but this movie was pretty lousy.

I love the actual storyline premise of the movie but this movie is such a let down. The action scenes and background green screen CGI is just really poorly done. It looks like a cheap netflix movie filmed on nothing but green screen.

The brother sister team of emily blunt and who ever the other actor is feels totally ripped off from the Mummy with Rachel Wise. Their back and fourth banter was 100x times better in the mummy than emily blunts was.

The rocks comedy angle pretty much the entire movie was just not there. So many scenses you could tell they were going for a comedy angle and it just was bad.

The villian in the movie (Nazi German crazy type guy) was also really poorly cast. The best actor in the movie was a bit part for Paul Giamati. Honestly his character was portrayed the best and has little screen time.
    This movie could have been so good but it just was really lousy in my opinion.

Contemplating going to see Snake Eyes, but reviews have been brutal

Blog Entries

It seems to me that The Rock literally plays the same character in every movie. And I do like them all...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It seems to me that The Rock literally plays the same character in every movie. And I do like them all...
    I can somewhat see that but he is no Adam Sandler in that aspect.

The Rock has range. His best movie in my opinion is The Run Down. Without a doubt his best character.

The movie was just really poorly written in my opinion.

I watched an oldie but goodie yesterday.
    I forgot how much I loved Crocodile Dundee as a kid. lol.

Paul Hogan was a pretty likeable actor. The other movie I liked with him was Lightning Jack.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I wasted $30 renting this movie few days ago.

Everyone loves the rock and emily blunt pretty much in everything they do but this movie was pretty lousy.

I love the actual storyline premise of the movie but this movie is such a let down. The action scenes and background green screen CGI is just really poorly done. It looks like a cheap netflix movie filmed on nothing but green screen.

The brother sister team of emily blunt and who ever the other actor is feels totally ripped off from the Mummy with Rachel Wise. Their back and fourth banter was 100x times better in the mummy than emily blunts was.

The rocks comedy angle pretty much the entire movie was just not there. So many scenses you could tell they were going for a comedy angle and it just was bad.

The villian in the movie (Nazi German crazy type guy) was also really poorly cast. The best actor in the movie was a bit part for Paul Giamati. Honestly his character was portrayed the best and has little screen time.
    This movie could have been so good but it just was really lousy in my opinion.

Contemplating going to see Snake Eyes, but reviews have been brutal
    If you want to see an exciting, adventurous, humorous jungle movie, see this :

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I can somewhat see that but he is no Adam Sandler in that aspect.

Whats the last good movie Sandler did?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He is the Will Smith of this generation. Basically playing himself (if you follow him on Facebook or Insta...it becomes even more obvious) in every role with minor variation between them. And I still enjoy everything he's done. He's likeable and believable and that goes a long way.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I'll send you a bottle of whiskey if you don't like John Wick 1

Lol. I turned it off half way through and haven't even attempted to watch any of the others. I couldn't get into it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk