Page 635 of 880 FirstFirst ... 633634635636637 ... LastLast
Results 7,609 to 7,620 of 10552

Cool Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Give it two more episodes USMC. I agree with Baldy, really good show.

For the detective show crowd, I didn't see anyone mention The Sinner. 3 seasons out so far. Good show with some weird quirks and kind of keeps you guessing.

As far as cop procedurals, has Bosch been mentioned? Good time to binge as the final season premieres later this month.
    Bosch is very good. Actually this is the last year for the show. However, the character will be coming back in a different show. If you have read any of the books he ultimately teams up with a female cop who works the night shift to solve crimes. Those are pretty good books too!

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Have not watched anything interesting lately but movie theaters really must be hurting.

Saturday I attended my daughters last dance recital and it was held in a pretty much defunct movie theater which at one time 20 years ago was the premiere movie theater in the state. Auditorium 4 (East Point movies) was the largest screen and had the best sound in any theater.

It was still operating but there was no one there seeing movies. The movies they had up were terrible, the most noticeable title was Conjuring 3.

Kind of sad. I cannot wait to see a new movie in a theater again on a regular basis.

Blog Entries

I got my ticket for Black Widow release Thursday tonight. Looking forward to that, with my kid due in August this is probably the last Marvel film I'll see on release night until next year.

Started watching The Terror on AMC and finding it pretty good so far. Jared Harris is just great in everything he's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I got my ticket for Black Widow release Thursday tonight. Looking forward to that, with my kid due in August this is probably the last Marvel film I'll see on release night until next year.

Started watching The Terror on AMC and finding it pretty good so far. Jared Harris is just great in everything he's in.
    The Terror is awsome. I really like stuff like that also, Taboo with Tom Hardy is fantastic as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The Terror is awsome. I really like stuff like that also, Taboo with Tom Hardy is fantastic as well

Terror Season 1 was fantastic. For some reason I just couldn't get into Season 2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Queen was incredible! That Rami kid nailed Freddie. Such a good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was great! I thought casting was great overall

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    RocketMan is very good also. It of course is about Elton John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I enjoyed that too

Blog Entries

Smile Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Just watched "Bohemian Rhapsody". Loved it so much I watched it twice. Damn Queen was good!
    "Bohemian Rhapsody" was FANtastic...

"The story of the legendary British rock band Queen and lead singer Freddie Mercury" :

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727824/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

... Bc

August!! How is your wife doing?

Well congratulations on your fatherhood announcement.

That will definitely alter your movie going experience at least for few first years. Hopefully by that time all of this Covid bullshit will be gone forever.

Movies is a big thing for me and my family. They love the experience especially me and my son. We see a lot or atleast used too before Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Terror Season 1 was fantastic. For some reason I just couldn't get into Season 2 though.
    Honestly I haven't even tried. I read about it and it definitely sounded outside of what I like. Paranormal type stuff hardly ever interests me

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Honestly I haven't even tried. I read about it and it definitely sounded outside of what I like. Paranormal type stuff hardly ever interests me

That's why I say stick with season 1. Yes, there is a paranormal element, but it's set against a backdrop that would have been tons of drama even without that aspect. Season 2 has much more dependence on it, which is probably why I didn't like it as much.