Thread: Empty Barrels

Blog Entries

Empty Barrels

Gen. John Kelly called Congressnut Wilson an empty barrel as in "Empty barrels make the most noise". She said she looked in the dictionary and found out that was a racist term. How does this crazy woman keep getting reelected? If everything is racist then nothing is racist.

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Empty Barrels

I guess it's a lot easier for some to take on this argument than it is to face up to Kelly just being plain wrong in his assertions that she made the building dedication all about her.
    This of course all coming right after Trump stumbled into a mine field by claiming to be the best president when it comes to calling and writing all the widows of fallen soldiers (which, beyond being ridiculously narcissistic and unnecessary, was a false claim in itself).
    This is all sideshow bullshit distraction. Which has fast become Trump's specialty instead of actually working with Congress to get shit done.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    I guess it's a lot easier for some to take on this argument than it is to face up to Kelly just being plain wrong in his assertions that she made the building dedication all about her.
    This of course all coming right after Trump stumbled into a mine field by claiming to be the best president when it comes to calling and writing all the widows of fallen soldiers (which, beyond being ridiculously narcissistic and unnecessary, was a false claim in itself).
    This is all sideshow bullshit distraction. Which has fast become Trump's specialty instead of actually working with Congress to get shit done.

She is still an attention whore. All hat and no cattle. She thinks she's a rock star now. How does that help a grieving widow?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    She is still an attention whore. All hat and no cattle. She thinks she's a rock star now. How does that help a grieving widow?
    Any other sound bites you wanna repeat?

I guess actually being there with the widow isn't as important as calling without having the good sense to know the name of the fallen soldier whose widow you're calling...

Blog Entries

Any other sound bites you wanna repeat?

I guess actually being there with the widow isn't as important as calling without having the good sense to know the name of the fallen soldier whose widow you're calling...

Yeah, those calls are always so easy. SMH.

Is it a matter of ease or respect for a fallen veteran? Seems like people who rant about the disrespect shown to veterans by players kneeling should find it within themselves to have their shit straight when calling a vet's widow.

But negotiating is tough when the other side won't bend over backwards or be bullied...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I like sanders reference better all hat no cattle

Everything is racism according to these people.

Anyone else tired of listening to it?

I'm sorry, but that's no excuse. It's called respect and actually giving a shit and not a PR move

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Everything is racism according to these people.

Anyone else tired of listening to it?
    Easiest way out, deflect.

Anyone else think she looks like bizzaro Oprah?

12. Re: Empty Barrels

She must shop where Dolly does.

<insert Boondocks joke about black women, church, and hats>