Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

How long would these WRs last in New England?

When I think of how long these WRs would last in New England, I...........................................................have you ever seen the movie 'Snatch'? Well, if you have, I picture a small room, completely covered in plastic, and a sudden blonde named Bricktop Belichick being given information about a diamond to spare the lives of three crooks.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: How long would these WRs last in New England?

The Ravens have wide receivers? Next you are going to tell me we have an offensive coordinator....I thought we just have a defense that is as good as the year 2000 defense....

Blog Entries

The pigs would be very well fed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    The pigs would be very well fed

The Ravens WR corps would find out what Nemesis means.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Someone in NE might know how to coach them. Someone in NE might know how to throw to them. Someone in NE might know how to call plays for them. Not sayin, just sayin... Shoot, Chris Matthews had 100+ yards against NE in the Super Bowl in the first half. They ain’t the best, but they ain’t the worst either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Someone in NE might know how to coach them. Someone in NE might know how to throw to them. Someone in NE might know how to call plays for them. Not sayin, just sayin... Shoot, Chris Matthews had 100+ yards against NE in the Super Bowl in the first half. They ain’t the best, but they ain’t the worst either.
    This, we are so busy trying to make excuses for Flacco that we are literally questioning whether the team that routinely gets the most out of undrafted receivers would be able to make these guys look serviceable. Wallace and Maclin would light defenses up regularly in New England. It never matters who Brady's receivers are, he does something Joe can't do.... make the players around him better.

Blog Entries

New England would scheme them open. No matter who lines up for them, they have guys running wide open on the regular. I mean, Chris Hogan, are you kidding me?

If they dropped passes like they do here, of course they wouldn't last long, but maybe they wouldn't have the dropsies if they weren't asked to make every catch with one guy draped over them and another closing quickly to deliver the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    This, we are so busy trying to make excuses for Flacco that we are literally questioning whether the team that routinely gets the most out of undrafted receivers would be able to make these guys look serviceable. Wallace and Maclin would light defenses up regularly in New England. It never matters who Brady's receivers are, he does something Joe can't do.... make the players around him better.
    This gonna piss a lot of people off cause it’s true.

Quote Originally Posted by NestMinder View Post
    New England would scheme them open. No matter who lines up for them, they have guys running wide open on the regular. I mean, Chris Hogan, are you kidding me?

If they dropped passes like they do here, of course they wouldn't last long, but maybe they wouldn't have the dropsies if they weren't asked to make every catch with one guy draped over them and another closing quickly to deliver the pain.
    I've never seen Hogan drop a pass. He's completely under rated

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Joe was hitting the receivers in a bad location! The hands

Belichick would keep Maclin and Wallace, then draft a bunch of former lacrosse, basketball, and soccer players to man the depth positions. When the starters get injured, the depth guys would produce better than any receivers Ozzie has ever drafted, including the soccer players who never actually use their hands. They would still be better at hauling in passes than the group of scrubs we have catching passes for us. Oh, and Brady would actually make them look better, because well...he's an actual franchise quarterback...and Belichick actually knows how to run a modern NFL offense that schemes to get players open.