Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Let’s face it...(hard truths)

1. M & T Bank Stadium is longer an intimidating place to play for visitors that is to fan apathy—people not interested in this subpar product.
    2. Ozzie Newsome, Eric DeCosta , John Harbaugh and the entire scouting department all need to go. shitty unbalanced roster and out of date philosophy is the direction they’ve taken the organization.
    3. For better or worse, the Ravens are stuck with Joe Flacco. They must get a young OC/Offensive-oriented HC who can fix him.
    4. The defensive front 7 has been decimated by injuries and we can’t count on them to take away and make teams one dimensional.
    5. We can officially call Breshad Perriman and Max Williams busts—if they’re not fucking up on the field they’re getting injured. As much as it pains me to say it, Perriman being out is addition by subtraction.

That’s what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PGCountyRaven85; 10-15-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Re: Let’s face it...(hard truths)

I don't have a problem with the front seven. Any team is going to get beat up front when the offense only goes three and out every drive. They're good, but they're not super-human.

Offense has no excuses though

I agree with you on all points.

As a Flacco fan, I just think he's shell shocked with scrublords around him.
    "The Superbowl belongs to Baltimore!" - Jim Nantz

The coaching is the worst in the NFL and that's really sad. Harbs should resign but he won't.

This offense is ridiculously bad.

When you don't have any type of plan or living in the past you become Jeff Fisher. Look at what Sean McVay is doing with Goff and Gurley. No major additions to the offense(well Whitworth is) and they are scoring in bunches.

The fans have to demand that Ozzie, Harbs and company go.

It's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post

I think the scrublords are shellshocked with a scrublord throwing to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post

I'm sorry but Joe seems like he's checked out and just doesn't care.

Yup, I said this in my thread too, this team is incredibly, incredibly tough to watch. You can kind of put up with it when you win more than you lose, but these last 5 years...with the exception of one year...have been some of the worst football I can remember us playing.

We've had shitty offenses before, but this may be the most frustrating and boring offense I can remember for a franchise whose history is full of pathetic displays.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I don't have a problem with the front seven. Any team is going to get beat up front when the offense only goes three and out every drive. They're good, but they're not super-human.

Offense has no excuses though
    ???? Offense has no excuses??? They’re down to about their 10th string guard, have ZERO playmakers, and bunch of busts, and David Carr.

On top of that, they got no help in the offseason via early FA or the draft.

You better rethink that statement sir...

This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    The fans have to demand that Ozzie, Harbs and company go.

It's over.
    I think they are, finally. Lots of empty seats vs Piss and even more today. That next game against Miami is going to be preseason-like given the opponent and the fact it's a Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    5. We can officially call Breshad Perriman and Max Williams busts—if they’re not fucking up on the field they’re getting injured. As much as it pains me to say it, Perriman being out is addition by subtraction.

How fitting is it that they BOTH got hurt on plays where they literally handed the ball to the other team?! Poetic, really.

we are dysfunctional organization and have been since the superbowl. even in their declining years ed and ray had a pulse on the lockeroom and had the owners ear. harbaugh wanted to be the inspirational force on this team, hired his guys and this would be his team...kubes was an organizational decision.. I'm convinced of that. this is what we are left with, a rah rah guy who has no idea how to fix this mess he helped create. his hires, personnel decisions all have morphed this franchise into mediocrity at best. shame on newsome and biscotti for buying this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    we are dysfunctional organization and have been since the superbowl. even in their declining years ed and ray had a pulse on the lockeroom and had the owners ear. harbaugh wanted to be the inspirational force on this team, hired his guys and this would be his team...kubes was an organizational decision.. I'm convinced of that. this is what we are left with, a rah rah guy who has no idea how to fix this mess he helped create. his hires, personnel decisions all have morphed this franchise into mediocrity at best. shame on newsome and biscotti for buying this shit.
    His “53 might men” shit doesn’t matter when he doesn’t know x’s and o’s. This mothafucka is clueless.