Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Harvey Weinstein scandal

Enjoyable watching the holier than thou Hollywood liberals eat their own. It's starting to snowball out to others including Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and even sniffling Jimmy Kimmel. Go get em.

Re: The Harvey Weinstein scandal

so you're happy they got sexually assaulted or harassed? just trying to figure out what's "enjoyable" here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Re: The Harvey Weinstein scandal

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    so you're happy they got sexually assaulted or harassed? just trying to figure out what's "enjoyable" here.

He wasn't referring to the victims.

He was referring to how Weinstein, a liberal, is now facing the wrath of all the liberals because of these allegations. He was expressing his schadenfreude over Weinstein's predicament.

I don't quite agree with that sentiment, as Weinstein's facing the wrath of practically everyone, right, left, and center.

(I'm not sure what Damon, Affleck or Kimmel have to do with this though, as I don't follow Hollywood that closely)

Blog Entries

I am enjoying that the scumbag has finally been exposed and the liberal Hollywood knew all about him for years but covered for him because he's one of "them" and a huge Democrat donor, which buys silence. I'm enjoying that he will not be able to use his "power" to manipulate, abuse, harass, and allegedly rape any more women that are desperate for a role in his movies. The sad thing is that Bill Clinton has gotten away with a lot worse and is still adored by the phony left. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I am enjoying that the scumbag has finally been exposed and the liberal Hollywood knew all about him for years but covered for him because he's one of "them" and a huge Democrat donor, which buys silence. I'm enjoying that he will not be able to use his "power" to manipulate, abuse, harass, and allegedly rape any more women that are desperate for a role in his movies. The sad thing is that Bill Clinton has gotten away with a lot worse and is still adored by the phony left. Go figure.
    let's not kid ourselves, there are scumbags on both sides of the aisle

Whoa! That's a cop-out. Please name a major donor to the GOP with a history of rape, blackmailing aspiring women for sexual favors, sexual harassment etc. who has been protected by the fake news media and the GOP Party.

Even if there were, the deflection in your statement doesn't change the fact that liberal Hollywood, the slanted fake-news media, and Democratic Party (includes Clintons and Obama) have been covering for this sleazeball criminal for many years.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    He wasn't referring to the victims.

He was referring to how Weinstein, a liberal, is now facing the wrath of all the liberals because of these allegations. He was expressing his schadenfreude over Weinstein's predicament.

I don't quite agree with that sentiment, as Weinstein's facing the wrath of practically everyone, right, left, and center.

(I'm not sure what Damon, Affleck or Kimmel have to do with this though, as I don't follow Hollywood that closely)
    Damon and Affleck have come under fire for denying they knew all about Weinstein's womanizing ways and Damon (and Russell Crowe)allegedly killed a story back in 2004 that would have exposed him for what he was.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-gl...ein-statements

Jimmy Kimmel I just threw in since the media is labeling him the "voice" of the democrats after his crying episode and several clips of him as a womanizer have surfaced. Here's one. https://www.google.com/search?q=jimm....0.jsEXxlQfk1o

Blog Entries

That may be true, but only one side is protected by the media at all cost.

Blog Entries

Poor crying Jimmy Kimmel and Mr. Liberal himself, Ben Affleck....? Say it ain't so. Phony bastards.

Next you're gonna tell me Alec Baldwin is throwing drinks at people.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/11/alec-...on-nyc-street/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

10. Re: The Harvey Weinstein scandal

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Ahhh, wasn't aware of the massive coverup.
    Like I said, I don't follow Hollywood (or is that Hollyweird at this point) that much.

Well, schadenfreude away then.
    Clearly the hypocrites deserve it.

Blog Entries

and this about sums up everything thats wrong with people these days...

sexual assault case gets broken down to which political party theyre part of for "enjoyment". why?

thanks Obama.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Whoa! That's a cop-out. Please name a major donor to the GOP with a history of (alleged) rape, blackmailing aspiring women for sexual favors, sexual harassment etc. who has been protected by the fake news media and the GOP Party.
    Trump.
    -JAB