Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

What people don’t realize is that this is the straw to break the camels back. At some point this year, with all the overt and over the top racism going on, the black players are going to boycott a couple of games this year. Watch! And she’s right. Jerry Jones has no right to tell someone that gotta stand for the Flag. This fascism has to be stopped

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    What people don’t realize is that this is the straw to break the camels back. At some point this year, with all the overt and over the top racism going on, the black players are going to boycott a couple of games this year.
    sarcasm?

Watch! And she’s right. Jerry Jones has no right to tell someone that gotta stand for the Flag. This fascism has to be stopped

JJ is just pure evil!

What people don’t realize is that this is the straw to break the camels back. At some point this year, with all the overt and over the top racism going on, the black players are going to boycott a couple of games this year. Watch! And she’s right. Jerry Jones has no right to tell someone that gotta stand for the Flag. This fascism has to be stopped
    He has every right while that person is wearing his uniform and being paid by him, ya know, his employee. How do people not understand this logic?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    He has every right while that person is wearing his uniform and being paid by him, ya know, his employee. How do people not understand this logic?
    Sometimes you do what’s right. Employee or slave? The Flag means different things to different people. If Jerry wants to go down this route, cats are going to end up not playing. You gonna see a strike.

Sometimes you do what’s right. Employee or slave? The Flag means different things to different people. If Jerry wants to go down this route, cats are going to end up not playing. You gonna see a strike.
    Who are you or me to say what's right for someone else to do with their own business? When someone puts on that uniform they represent that team, it's not just the name on the back of the jersey. Comparing these athletes to slaves is just flat out redicoulus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Private business. Jerry is the boss. Don’t like how he runs the ship? Quit. Go work some place else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Private business. Jerry is the boss. Don’t like how he runs the ship? Quit. Go work some place else.

It's amazing how people cannot grasp this concept. Seems like a entitlement issue.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Who are you or me to say what's right for someone else to do with their own business? When someone puts on that uniform they represent that team, it's not just the name on the back of the jersey. Comparing these athletes to slaves is just flat out redicoulus.

Maybe in college I could buy the comparison, but even there there's five. Definitely not in the nfl.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Or Jerry can fire the players, players boycott and nobody watches football. This is where it’s going. All because people wanna change the goalposts and narrative. This won’t end well because Jerry Jones and the old boy cabal refuse to address the real issue. Black folks are dug in. This is just the beginning.

Or Jerry can fire the players, players boycott and nobody watches football. This is where it’s going. All because people wanna change the goalposts and narrative. This won’t end well because Jerry Jones and the old boy cabal refuse to address the real issue. Black folks are dug in. This is just the beginning.
    Whats the real issue then?

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    The real issue not being addressed is the treatment of unarmed black people by the police. That's it. That's what this whole thing is about. That's why Colin kneeled in the first place. Everything else is BS. I agree. As long as black folks are shucking and jiving and providing an entertainment dollar, the general populace is happy.

JJ gonna end up just like D'jango. This won't end well.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Statistics don't even support these claims, More unarmed white people have been killed so far this year than black people. How is the issue not being addressed considering every shooting is investigated?

And how is JJ going to end up like D'jango?

Whats the real issue then?
    This issue has nothing to do with the Flag. It’s about putting people in their place. It’s culture war. It’s kiss the ring warfare. People scream O during the national anthem, same anthem with racist lyrics. If the general public would agree that black folk need have fear for their life when they encounter police, this would end today. But it won’t and at some point they are going to stop playing football.