Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 313233

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Oh really? Why do you celebrate the 4th of July? How about memorial day? Haven't those folks impacted your life? Well same thing applies in this instance.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    And history is correct the good ol democrats of today are responsible for alot of the strife we are in. As the party of today was started by former slave owners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2. Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Lets be real alot of these things we also do to ourselves then blame someone claiming its our right.i.e being belligerent to police when we are wrong and say you can do what ever you want cause of freedom of speech. Then when you get hemmed up claim victim

Pookie and Ray Ray have nothing to do with reparations. Parren Mitchell and Maxine Waters political policy have nothing to do with reparations nor does Condi Rice. Stay on course, dont let the voices of opposition get in the way of universal law.

Pookie and Ray Ray have nothing to do with reparations. Parren Mitchell and Maxine Waters political policy have nothing to do with reparations nor does Condi Rice. Stay on course, dont let the voices of opposition get in the way of universal law.

Sorry bro but the Democratic party equates to modern day slavery as they want people dependent on the government. Im in the middle personally i think there is fault on both sides

I beginning to think MV is just messing around.

Anyone serious would be able to explain why they are owed money for wrongs done to other people by people who didn't wrong anyone. And how much they are owed and from who.

If those can't be answered there's no point talking anymore.

5. Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I beginning to think MV is just messing around.

Anyone serious would be able to explain why they are owed money for wrongs done to other people by people who didn't wrong anyone. And how much they are owed and from who.

If those can't be answered there's no point talking anymore.
    I have already enumerated several reasons, you are just to obstinate to read and watch the listed videos

I have already enumerated several reasons, you are just to obstinate to read and watch the listed videos

Can you please quote those post where YOUVE answered those questions I just asked.

There's a billion dollar welfare state that tax payers have to front the bill for. This is one of the reasons why so many people openly choose to depend on other people to support them. This is one of the reasons soooo many people feel entitled for something without working for it (reparations).

The Democratic Party knows this and perpetuates it. Whatever body the DNC nominates in the next couple of years will focus on race and entitlements probably moreso than the prior administration. That won't win them any elections but it will keep the lines in the sand drawn and the MSM will keep on pushing the narrative.

The majority of Americans care about how much they are taxed and where their tax dollars are going. That will never change and the "party of slavery" will always be on the outside looking in because they keep pushing racism.

People like MV makeup the market that this nonsense is sold to.

Sad!

8. Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    There's a billion dollar welfare state that tax payers have to front the bill for. This is one of the reasons why so many people openly choose to depend on other people to support them. This is one of the reasons soooo many people feel entitled for something without working for it (reparations).

The Democratic Party knows this and perpetuates it. Whatever body the DNC nominates in the next couple of years will focus on race and entitlements probably moreso than the prior administration. That won't win them any elections but it will keep the lines in the sand drawn and the MSM will keep on pushing the narrative.

The majority of Americans care about how much they are taxed and where their tax dollars are going. That will never change and the "party of slavery" will always be on the outside looking in because they keep pushing racism.

People like MV makeup the market that this nonsense is sold to.

Sad!
    This thread proves so many axioms about race in America. I'm a conservative like Colin Powell, and just like Colin Powell I know more black folks would vote Republican if the party was not dominated by racists. Most black folk espouse conservative values, but are turned off by the tone deaf base of the elephant party. I hate welfsre and the social safety net. But I know its needed because of the greedy elites and inequities caused by social decay.

But that ain't got shit to do with reparations and the wealth stolen by American institutions. So spare me the phony condemnation and moral piety. Either the wrong is righted or the universe will take care of it. Cant steal trillions and think there are no consequences and repercussions.