Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Its not your fault because of the past. but You can fix and acknowledge what is happening today because of the past. Also acknowledge and understand where we are coming from instead of brushing it off as complaining when its not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    We acknowledge!!!!

Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    When in doubt, whip it out.

Technically I can use that right? Or is the racist card racist?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    When in doubt, whip it out.

So true. Let's solve problems instead of hating on people because they are a certain skin color.

I've never known someone with money to ask for money. Either get a job or get a better paying job! I've offered some examples on how to increase your ducat ownership. Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    We acknowledge!!!!

Now what?
    Now try changing things you see are wrong but to brush it is just as irresponsible as the people who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I have acknowledged it numerous times. Stated my opinions. But when a black person is successful, they're an uncle Tom, when a white person is, it's because we benefited from slavery (according to him). I don't know how to fix any of this, but I do stand up for what's right and always will, growing up where I did I dealt with this. but you can't tell me from reading his responses he doesn't sound like a whining entitled kid.

I hear you with this. You are right. The problem is two fold on both sides. Failure to address and fix the problem on one side. On the other side failure to take personal responsibility and always play victim

I hear you with this. You are right. The problem is two fold on both sides. Failure to address and fix the problem on one side. On the other side failure to take personal responsibility and always play victim

Offer a solution other than gimme gimme money, then it's a real discussion. If you have any suggestions, by all means I'll listen, I'll be honest to say Idk what to do... But I try any chance I get, but since I'm not writing a check, not good enough for him

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Great post

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    What does personal responsibility have to do with reparations? Dont let these fools move the goalposts. Two separate issues. I know this is akin to rape culture but there will be no blaming of the victim here.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    The victims of slavery have long since died as has the perpetrators.

But if you are looking to sue go ahead and sue the democrat party. They were the party of slavery and did everything possible including inciting a civil war to see it remain

What does personal responsibility have to do with reparations? Dont let these fools move the goalposts. Two separate issues. I know this is akin to rape culture but there will be no blaming of the victim here.

Lets be real alot of these things we also do to ourselves then blame someone claiming its our right.i.e being belligerent to police when we are wrong and say you can do what ever you want cause of freedom of speech. Then when you get hemmed up claim victim

Oh really? Why do you celebrate the 4th of July? How about memorial day? Haven't those folks impacted your life? Well same thing applies in this instance.

And history is correct the good ol democrats of today are responsible for alot of the strife we are in. As the party of today was started by former slave owners

Pookie and Ray Ray have nothing to do with reparations. Parren Mitchell and Maxine Waters political policy have nothing to do with reparations nor does Condi Rice. Stay on course, dont let the voices of opposition get in the way of universal law.

Sorry bro but the Democratic party equates to modern day slavery as they want people dependent on the government. Im in the middle personally i think there is fault on both sides

Blog Entries

I beginning to think MV is just messing around.

Anyone serious would be able to explain why they are owed money for wrongs done to other people by people who didn't wrong anyone. And how much they are owed and from who.

If those can't be answered there's no point talking anymore.