Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

DNC/Hillary paid for "Golden Showers" Dossier

This story just writes itself. The party who accused Trump of Russian collusion seems to be deeply involved in it. Projection? Uranium One, now this? The Dems are throwing the Clintons overboard just like they did Harvey Weinstein. I'm getting popcorn for this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-exposed.html

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: DNC/Hillary paid for "Golden Showers" Dossier

It just doesn’t stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

Ditto

This is prime material for Trump's effort to continue campaigning against Hillary Clinton for the Presidency he won almost a year ago.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This going to wind up hurting the Democrats, more than just smearing Hillary. Indictments, perhaps? Trump will come out of this as a patriotic victim to the evil, manipulative, wicked Democratic machine. (Too bad he also comes across as a vindictive crackpot at times)

They will rue the day when they conspired to stir the Russian pot and co-opt CNN + the other fake news liberal media.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    This is prime material for Trump's effort to continue campaigning against Hillary Clinton for the Presidency he won almost a year ago.

You mean this works completely against Hillary's narrative that it was someone else's fault she lost the election. Good thing she cashed in on her last book and the excuse tour. She's probably done raking in the cash from her political career.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    She's probably done raking in the cash from her political career.
    we can all be thankful for that.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post

I found this funny. I wonder if he even bothers to switch opponents for next election or just continues to act like hes still running against her?

She may be the only person people hate more than him, so might as well keep pointing it out.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I found this funny. I wonder if he even bothers to switch opponents for next election or just continues to act like hes still running against her?

She may be the only person people hate more than him, so might as well keep pointing it out.
    IIRC Obama continued to run against Bush after he became President. He bashed Bush for years.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Where's R Kelly, we need an expert on this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    IIRC Obama continued to run against Bush after he became President. He bashed Bush for years.
    You get that logical commentary outta here!!!

Hilary has been nonstop in the news on her "excuses" tour and the MSM slams Trump everyday for stealing the election from her. How can the POTUS not mention her from time to time when she's all the press talks about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

I think what he will end up doing, which is what I would do, is use this as a reason to completely take the Democratic Party to the cleaners. Strategically, why not? The party of the Clintons - covered for all of their corruption for years. Even Obama covered for them. Towing the party line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.