Page 1 of 37 123 ... LastLast

Jemele Hill at it again

Jemele Hill is now telling people to boycott Cowboys' advertisers as a result of JJ's stance on the flag/anthem protest.

Here are my 2 thoughts:
    1) Why is this no-talent nit-wit on ESPN? Seriously? What are her credentials? What has she accomplished in journalism? In sports?
    2) She should've been fired for her "white supremacist" accusation against the POTUS. She surely will be fired for this? Right?

Why would any national organization (ESPN) put up with an employee who is this irresponsible?

The NFL is the cash-cow for ESPN. Attacking the owner of the most profitable team in the league has got to piss off ESPN ownership.

I assume this is going to be made into a racism issue.

Sad!!
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-09-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Jemele Hill is now telling people to boycott Cowboys' advertisers as a result of JJ's stance on the flag/anthem protest.

Here are my 2 thoughts:
    1) Why is this no-talent nit-wit on ESPN? Seriously? What are her credentials? What has she accomplished in journalism? In sports?
    2) She should've been fired for her "white supremacist" accusation against the POTUS. She surely will be fired for this? Right?

Why would any national organization (ESPN) put up with an employee who is this irresponsible?

The NFL is the cash-cow for ESPN. Attacking the owner of the most profitable team in the league has got to piss off ESPN ownership.

I assume this is going to be made into a racism issue.

Sad!!
    Why would they put up with her? Because they agree with her politically.

Just another example as to why I stopped watching ESPN many years ago.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I would be shocked if anything happens to her. ESPN has made it clear what kind of message they want to send and what they will put up with, they are trying to become some type of social justice company. ESPN wont make it much longer with their current business plan and the amount of money they pay out and with all the cord cutting.

Apparently ESPN suspended her. She should be fired.

In all sincerity, she works for ESPN w/o any credible accomplishments in sports or in journalism. One has to wonder...why does ESPN employ her?

In all sincerity, she works for ESPN w/o any credible accomplishments in sports or in journalism. One has to wonder...why does ESPN employ her?
    Her credentials have never been in question working for ESPN before, how many people like her do the same thing that started out the same way, journalism. She has been a reporter in sports for a very long time, i actually used to enjoy a lot of her view points, enjoyed her on First Take back in the day. She belongs in the field, just like a lot of others that do the same thing, but her political bullshit doesnt belong...well i mean, it shouldnt, but ESPN let it get to this.

uh-oh...

Al "race-baiting" Sharpton has chimed in:
    "ESPN's suspension of Jemele Hill is an outrage and should NOT go unanswered. ESPN and advertisers will hear from us!"

Jemele's employer reprimanded her for her actions and this sleezeball doesn't like it. Welcome to real-life asshole. I wonder why so many people in our society feel entitled? Lol.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-09-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Blog Entries

She checks the box for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I love American outrage.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    She checks the box for them.
    bingo!

Blog Entries

She's auditioning for "The View".
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

The bitch, shut her mouth.

Although not a fan of J. Jones, I respect an alternative response. He owns the Cowboys, and under his power, you do NOT stand, then you do NOT play. (Correct me if I have his response wrong.)