Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    I have already enumerated several reasons, you are just to obstinate to read and watch the listed videos

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Can you please quote those post where YOUVE answered those questions I just asked.

There's a billion dollar welfare state that tax payers have to front the bill for. This is one of the reasons why so many people openly choose to depend on other people to support them. This is one of the reasons soooo many people feel entitled for something without working for it (reparations).

The Democratic Party knows this and perpetuates it. Whatever body the DNC nominates in the next couple of years will focus on race and entitlements probably moreso than the prior administration. That won't win them any elections but it will keep the lines in the sand drawn and the MSM will keep on pushing the narrative.

The majority of Americans care about how much they are taxed and where their tax dollars are going. That will never change and the "party of slavery" will always be on the outside looking in because they keep pushing racism.

People like MV makeup the market that this nonsense is sold to.

Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I beginning to think MV is just messing around.

Anyone serious would be able to explain why they are owed money for wrongs done to other people by people who didn't wrong anyone. And how much they are owed and from who.

If those can't be answered there's no point talking anymore.
    Doesn't matter how many times you ask him, he will either ignore you or post some shit from someone else so that we he doesn't have to spit out some bs that will make it even more clear that he has no idea what hes talking about and that he just wants money for nothing. He's isn't very good at stating his cases though, as he has proven.

This thread proves so many axioms about race in America. I'm a conservative like Colin Powell, and just like Colin Powell I know more black folks would vote Republican if the party was not dominated by racists. Most black folk espouse conservative values, but are turned off by the tone deaf base of the elephant party. I hate welfsre and the social safety net. But I know its needed because of the greedy elites and inequities caused by social decay.

But that ain't got shit to do with reparations and the wealth stolen by American institutions. So spare me the phony condemnation and moral piety. Either the wrong is righted or the universe will take care of it. Cant steal trillions and think there are no consequences and repercussions.

Again, Who stole what from you? What do you do for a living?

Read the thread. It's fundamental. YOU MUST LEARN

I am asking you directly, what do you not have because of the racist system and how much money do you want and how many years after you get what you deserve can you stop using a slavery as an excuse for whatever reason something isn't going your way. What do you do for a living?

It has NOTHING to do with me. Michael Jordan deserves reparations, Oprah deserves it, and Ben Carson and Condi Rice does too. If it wasn't for institutional racism, generations of wealth would be spread more evenly across society. You Fox News folks call it wealth redistribution, we call it sovereign restitution! YOU MUST LEARN.

How much do you each get? I don't watch Fox news. But I call it hand-me-outs

400,000 is a starting point

So, 14.8 Trillion....got it.

And to add....hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahaha

If its not paid, the Republic will implode on itself. Don't get mad at the messenger, but 400 years of fucking people over has huge consequences and repercussions on Universal law.

Keep waiting on others to "fix it"....Im sure depending on someone else has gotten you so far. I cant get mad at someone I don't take serious. You are kind of like that weird kid back in HS (if your out yet) that runs for school president and just screams random shit hoping someone gives him attention. "we're gonna have two lunches! You're Gonna learn! Fridays off!" While it sounds great, it's not in the realm of reality. You don't deserve 400k to be handed to you. Go earn it. But that requires work...we know your thoughts on that
    Last edited by usmccharles; 10-23-2017 at 07:15 AM.

I'm not waiting on anything, all that money that was stolen is about to be taken back. The revolution will not be televised.

How are you going to get it back?

I'm not waiting on anything, all that money that was stolen is about to be taken back. The revolution will not be televised.
    My grandparents were discriminated against...in the US...and my grandfather was held back in life because he was Jewish. He was never able to "make it" in life because evil non-Jewish anti-semites made sure that he was always held down.

My family's generational wealth was stolen because of these evil people.

So...how much do I get?

On a side note, the Jewish revolution will be televised and it will be on HBO.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    My grandparents were discriminated against...in the US...and my grandfather was held back in life because he was Jewish. He was never able to "make it" in life because evil non-Jewish anti-semites made sure that he was always held down.

My family's generational wealth was stolen because of these evil people.

So...how much do I get?

On a side note, the Jewish revolution will be televised and it will be on HBO.

Thoughts?
    Your personal issues don't matter, It's only about his people. God forbid he works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

12. Re: Jemele Hill at it again

400,000 is a starting point

You want to give $400,000 to every black person, including the ones with drug dependencies?

And giving out that money to people in the hood is only going to make them the target of all the con artists, thieves and violent criminals OF ALL COLORS who are going to want that money, and are not going to care how they get it.

So, how do you rationalize this logic: black addicts on drug binges (including fatal OD's) + a devastating spike in the crime rate in black communities (including homicides) = social justice.

Finally, most people, blacks being no exception, aren't going to invest or save that money wisely, but as is typical of lottery winners, they're gonna blow the wad in less than 3 years--which means most of that money's going right back into the pockets of the elites who's ancestors stole it to begin with. In the form of higher prices for goods and services, especially ones popular with blacks. Also, since reparations would be considered taxable income, all those blacks would find themselves, at least temporarily, in higher tax brackets, so the IRS and Uncle Sam, yeah, they're getting their cut. They always do.

What's the point then in handing out money to the DOS, if it's just going to go right back to the DOSO anyway?
    Just to feel a fleeting sense of vindication?

Very fleeting.