Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Offensive Coordinator Ravens

Hey everyone I think the Ravens should fire Marty M the offensive coordinator! I thought they were close to firing him last week! I am told that his offenses are always in Top Ten in NFL. However I dont think he is a good match with Joe. We have build the offensive playcalling around Joes strengths. Gary Kubiak was the last OC that worked well with Joe. Design plays where Joe doesnt have to time to think, usr his long arm and use play action which he likes. I thought the Ravens shouldve hired Rick Dennison in past who worked with Joe as Qb coach with Kubiak. He now is oc for the Bills. Any thoughts on this problem??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2. Re: Offensive Coordinator Ravens

You want to fire him the day AFTER they have their best offensive game of the season so far? Brilliant!!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

3. Re: Offensive Coordinator Ravens

No lol we will wait and see 1 game doesnt make the season!

Re: Offensive Coordinator Ravens

Fire him.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

5. Re: Offensive Coordinator Ravens

I agree its his unproductive record last year this yr one game means nothing, Marty shows no innovation whatsoever in spreading offense using campanaro etc

If John fires Marty, John is basically throwing in the towel on his tenure as HC.

You don't get to fire 3 OC's mid-season in 6 years and keep your job.

This thread is too funny.

Blog Entries

Why is anybody entertaining this thread

9. Re: Offensive Coordinator Ravens

Maybe so but the Ravens have an unusual situation in offensive department. We dont know who is calling plays whether its Greg Roman assistant coach offense the former niners OC or Marty. Hard to say. I thought at some point they could fire Marty and make Greg Roman the OC, always a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsteve139 View Post
    Maybe so but the Ravens have an unusual situation in offensive department. We dont know who is calling plays whether its Greg Roman assistant coach offense the former niners OC or Marty. Hard to say. I thought at some point they could fire Marty and make Greg Roman the OC, always a possibility!

There's nothing unusual with our offense. Its doing basically what everybody thought it would do.

lock him up

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    You want to fire him the day AFTER they have their best offensive game of the season so far? Brilliant!!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    This, lol....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...