Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Listening to our coordinators

Went to Ravens.com and listened to Pees and Mornhenweg.

You will be happy to know that Dean Pees is as disappointed himself as we are disappointed in him. It is also good to know that Coach Pees has no answer as to why we haven't had a strong pass rush the last two games. It's reassuring to know that by coaching and playing better that our pass rush will be fixed.

Now I'm worried that our Man Marty is about to self destruct. He looks like his head is about blow up any second. What we learned from Marty is very interesting.. Confidence is the greatest thing to mankind. Confidence is a weapon. That his unit's confidence is at an all time high. (Taking this to a logical conclusion we all should be confident that we are going to score lots of points this weekend.) By working hard and preparing hard good things are bound to happen. Sooooo this is what I don't understand Coach Mornhenweg......Despite working and preparing hard, Despite having confidence at all time high, why do things have to be fixed? Why are we unable to score? Why don't we throw slants or rubs, why don't we run bubble screens to isolate our speedy receivers, why is Flacco regressing....

I never really listened to this guy speak before and I wish I hadn't just now. It's a slap in the face to all offensive coordinators in the league for Marty to call himself an offensive coordinator. It's a shame that this guy is still coordinating in 2017 and shame on Harbaugh for allowing it to continue.

Re: Listening to our coordinators

Marty seems tweaked out, delusional, and ready to snap

Yeah, I was disappointed when MM stuck around for 2017. Won't be unhappy if his is the first head to roll.

So basically Pees has no idea how to game plan and to adjust in game. When one defender goes down then we lose all defensive strategy. Marty has no idea what to do with this hybrid Treastman, Roman, whatever offense patchwork. Our QB looks terrified for his life behind a line that is a mess due to injury so he chucks the ball to the other team and our GM who thinks offensive should be 2nd to a good defense.

Will someone please buy my PSL's for cost, put me out of my misery. The games are so boring to watch. I will have to start bringing an extra phone battery charger to games since my cell phone is more interesting than our offense.

Blog Entries

MM is on borrowed time.

Greg Roman will be the OC for this team by the end of the season.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    MM is on borrowed time.

Greg Roman will be the OC for this team by the end of the season.
    So this will be the 7th OC in 6yrs? Why even fire him, what is Greg Roman going to do different from that point on? if they do this this just showed how badly they fucked up and at that point Harbaugh needs to go because this lies squarely on him.

Blog Entries

Marty M, "Sorry coach, the dog ate my game plan."

Dean Pees, "Uh, yeah coach, Marty's dog ate mine too."

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Marty M, "Sorry coach, the dog ate my game plan."

Dean Pees, "Uh, yeah coach, Marty's dog ate mine too."

... Bc
    Greg Roman: "And then Marty's dog bit every offensive player on the team. But after he bit Maxx Williams we had to put the dog on IR".

Zrebiec posted what MM said and a Jets beat reporter basically said "Same ole Marty".

It doesn't feel to great when the OC is saying how confident they are and the QB is saying the exact opposite within days of each other.

Blog Entries

lmaooo the drama continues that is the Ravens offense.

I'm not against the idea of the CEO coach but if you bring in/retain bad coordinators the majority of the time then you aren't looking to great at an extremely important part of your job. It sucked when our coaches used to get poached but that hasn't happened in a great many years at this point if I remember correctly.