Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast
  1. Week 5 @ Oakland

On to the next.

When the 2017 schedule was released, I was more concerned about the Oakland game than the Steelers. Having to play the Raiders after a typical battle w/ the Steelers doesn't align you for success. Now that we were embarrassed at home, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this game up as a loss.

Even if Carr doesn't play, we'll find a way to make EJ Manuel look like an all-pro. Which shouldn't be hard considering EJ looked pretty good until that game sealing INT he threw.

Either way, I think we lose 3 straight and to make matters worse, it'll be 3 straight AFC games.

I hope I'm wrong.

Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    On to the next.

When the 2017 schedule was released, I was more concerned about the Oakland game than the Steelers. Having to play the Raiders after a typical battle w/ the Steelers doesn't align you for success. Now that we were embarrassed at home, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this game up as a loss.

Even if Carr doesn't play, we'll find a way to make EJ Manuel look like an all-pro. Which shouldn't be hard considering EJ looked pretty good until that game sealing INT he threw.

Either way, I think we lose 3 straight and to make matters worse, it'll be 3 straight AFC games.

I hope I'm wrong.
    A lot of 3 and 10's followed by a lot of hits on flacco followed by a lot of angry people.

defense will look good for the fist qtr than slowly fall apart.

At least I get to watch my man Lynch

Blog Entries

Luckily I'll be in Mexico flying in Sunday morning(getting married there Thursday) the resort has a sports bar type deal. Was going to watch it but fuck it. I'll enjoy the beach. Should be at the airport and in the air for the bear game was going to watch it on kodi on the flight home nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

leg day at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Luckily I'll be in Mexico flying in Sunday morning(getting married there Thursday) the resort has a sports bar type deal. Was going to watch it but fuck it. I'll enjoy the beach. Should be at the airport and in the air for the bear game was going to watch it on kodi on the flight home nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats on marriage! Marriage is wonderful, and just keeps getting better. I'm on my third . . .
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

I probably won't be watching, but regardless, I still think they have a chance if Carr doesn't play, just because I think it'd end up as a 13-10 kind of game which gives them a chance. If Carr plays and is at or near 100%, I think it has potential to be Jags game ugly.

I will be at work, so I will at least turn it on for back ground noise. We are already 4 weeks down, and no matter how shitty the team is, for me, it's a long off season and I will watch any game I can while I can.

Blog Entries

I'm going to the beach unless it rains. Good luck out there...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 5m5 minutes ago
    Harbaugh said that Flacco is getting hit way too much. "We have to work on that."

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 8m8 minutes ago
    Harbaugh: "We can't be turning the ball over. That's just it. That's not the way we're going to win games around here."

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 9m9 minutes ago
    Harbaugh said the Ravens are working on way Alex Collins carries the ball. Believes his fumbling issues are correctable.

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 10m10 minutes ago
    Harbaugh said it's not out of question Jaylen Hill practices Wednesday. But he's thought Hill has been close to return before.

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 10m10 minutes ago
    Harbaugh said there's no timeline on Brandon Williams; Also acknowledged he's frustrated by how long it's taken Jaylen Hill to return.

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 14m14 minutes ago
    Harbaugh said team needs to help Flacco"I want to see him play well. I want to see him put up numbers and make plays but it's not just him."

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 16m16 minutes ago
    Harbaugh on offense: "We tried to throw the ball yest. a little but, but you got to make some plays. A lot of things could be better."

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 17m17 minutes ago
    Harbaugh: "I don't think we executed well enough to win the game yesterday. Pittsburgh outplayed us and outcoached us."

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 3m3 minutes ago
    Harbaugh on Jaylen Hill: "I won't sit here and say I'm not frustrated in all honesty. It's 1 of those ones that we expected him to be back.
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 10-02-2017 at 04:51 PM.

I predict Joe Flacco is going to see A LOT of Khalil Mack. If Carr doesn't play, they have a chance to pull out a low scoring win. If Carr plays, I expect an "L."
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 17m17 minutes ago
    Harbaugh: "I don't think we executed well enough to win the game yesterday. Pittsburgh outplayed us and outcoached us."
    Journalist: "What do you think about your team's execution?"

John McKay: "I'm in favor of it."

(Yes, he probably didn't say it, but he should have)
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

EJ actually looked pretty decent in the time I saw him. Had a couple of pretty passes that were not caught. But I'd expect Carr will go next week.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!