Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Listening to our coordinators

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lmaoooo

3. Re: Listening to our coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Harbaugh seems to put great stock in NFL relationships and coaching bloodlines. Like there’s a brotherhood of people who “put in their time.” Dean Pees gave him a shot. Marty is a veteran guy, as is Roman. Now he did fire Cam, so that goes against the theory, but he just seems to respect lineage that much more and is far more willing to defer to it.

Maybe that’s why he seems to go easier on certain players. Breshad is Brett Perriman’s son. Maxx Williams’ father and grandfather were NFL players.

I have absolutely no hard proof of this, it’s just my speculation, but he seems willing to sit back and respect the experience of his coordinators and is unwilling to provide an overall direction or philosophy beyond “be conservative.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John comes from a coaching family: brother Jim, father Jack, father's partner Cam, with both serving as offensive assistants for many years under Bo Schembechler. And Cam ended up the longest tenured OC under Harbs.

And Harbs sister married basketball coach Tom Crean. So, you're right that since he comes from coaching bloodlines, he tends to put a lot of stock in that with others.

Blog Entries

If Greg Roman ever becomes the new Head coach, there is talk that the team name and logo will be changed to :

No, really! ... Bc

5. Re: Listening to our coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    If Greg Roman ever becomes the new Head coach, there is talk that the team name and logo will be changed to :

No, really! ... Bc
    Not gonna lie.
    This would make a badass logo.

Blog Entries

Whoever made that logo is going to get sued. Tom Brady has the trademark on deflating footballs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Not gonna lie.
    This would make a badass logo.
    Think I've seen it somewhere before....

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Newbee

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

No, really! ... Bc
    DeflateGate II

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Marty seems tweaked out, delusional, and ready to snap
    Way out of his depth as a 21st Century O.C.

I figured Harbaugh would go with the status quo and stick with Pees, but I still can't figure out why he retained Marty. After Marty took over last year, there were several games where I yelled out loud, "this is the dumbest fucking offense I've ever seen." Harbaugh is going down with both of these garbage bin coordinators.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    I figured Harbaugh would go with the status quo and stick with Pees, but I still can't figure out why he retained Marty. After Marty took over last year, there were several games where I yelled out loud, "this is the dumbest fucking offense I've ever seen." Harbaugh is going down with both of these garbage bin coordinators.
    If I were to guess, its because he didn't want yet another offensive coordinator change.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk