Went to Ravens.com and listened to Pees and Mornhenweg.

You will be happy to know that Dean Pees is as disappointed himself as we are disappointed in him. It is also good to know that Coach Pees has no answer as to why we haven't had a strong pass rush the last two games. It's reassuring to know that by coaching and playing better that our pass rush will be fixed.

Now I'm worried that our Man Marty is about to self destruct. He looks like his head is about blow up any second. What we learned from Marty is very interesting.. Confidence is the greatest thing to mankind. Confidence is a weapon. That his unit's confidence is at an all time high. (Taking this to a logical conclusion we all should be confident that we are going to score lots of points this weekend.) By working hard and preparing hard good things are bound to happen. Sooooo this is what I don't understand Coach Mornhenweg......Despite working and preparing hard, Despite having confidence at all time high, why do things have to be fixed? Why are we unable to score? Why don't we throw slants or rubs, why don't we run bubble screens to isolate our speedy receivers, why is Flacco regressing....

I never really listened to this guy speak before and I wish I hadn't just now. It's a slap in the face to all offensive coordinators in the league for Marty to call himself an offensive coordinator. It's a shame that this guy is still coordinating in 2017 and shame on Harbaugh for allowing it to continue.